Reviews for The Ocarina of Time
pr0dz chapter 22 . 6/18
Malon seems to be a little in heat.
me chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Any plans to finish this? I was quite enjoying it.
battlebat35 chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Okay, I know that you will prolly never read this, due to it being a comment on chapter 14, but I was wondering where Mido's fairy is? I mean, shouldn't his fairy have been the one to keep watch over him, instead of Navi?
Anyway, I like what I am reading. Currently working on my first playthrough on the LoZ OoT 3DS version and I think you are doing a fantastic job.
Random Person chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
I wonder if you could play music with Ingo's forehead.
ViktorMayrin chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
You're a monster. Amazing writing, fantastic creativity, but your inspiration is a cruel mistress.

*sobs in a corner with spiked Lon Lon milk*
Hitokage Higure chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Find the quotes?! I embraced them! A masterful telling of Ganons cue on Hyrule. Impressive given that most people that ive read dont inculde it at all.
twoodliffe chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Awesome work. To bad the water temple stopped you
Baradine chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
This really is a good fic. I truly hope that you come back to continue this, because I sincerely enjoyed your dramatization of the Ocarina of Time. I like the subtle way you're putting romance into the story. Your actions scenes are very well made as well.
ZeldaFanDaen chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Awww, I want more! I live for this kind of Zelda fic! And it's well written too, just a few typing errors here and there. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Svenlax45 chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Dear Peptuck,

I know you are busy, and I know life has you running in a million different directions. I entreat you: THIS STORY MUST CONTINUE!

Do hope all is well and life is going well.

Patient and supportive,

Sven
FlittingGemini chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
The entire time when Darunia was avoiding the dragon was fun to read, as were Link's misadventures. I enjoyed it when Link tried to hold his rage in check and I imagine that will be very useful when he faces a certain sub-boss.

The part when Nabooru grounded against Link and he didn't even know what was going on made me laugh LOL.
FlittingGemini chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
That was awesome! You never really have to think about that as the creatures you /kill/ in the games are all sorcery. You do fight Gerudo thieves but they just get knocked down and run away. Your story is awesome in the aspect of having actually kill them.

I liked the betrayal by Nabooru at the end. That was neat. Warring with herself, just like in the games I imagine before she made her decision during the Spirit temple section.
FlittingGemini chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
I thought the dialogue between Link and the Gorons went just fine. My friend you are expanding a great deal on this storyline from the game, not all of it can be action. (although you do give us plenty of that) You have to let stuff build up and explain things. You are doing marvelously in that regard my friend! Don't be so doubtful of your dialogue prowess!
FlittingGemini chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
Hey your type of updating sounds like mine! LOL.

I was pleased and surprised that Volvagia made a debut so early! I was even more surprised when Link was actually able to fight it off, just imagine what will happen when link gets a hold of that hammer! BAM!
FlittingGemini chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Haha! I love how Ingo got thrashed, in more ways than one! Sometimes the horse race for Epona is tricky but most of the time I can get it in one go.