Reviews for Uchiha Sasuke Clarifies it All
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
LMFAO this totally made my day ))
it'sme0403 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ahahahahaha
xxwibblywobblyxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
LMAFO!That was so,so,so good!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was really funny and awesome and cool and i loved it! Great job!
mangopieCHAN chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Let's see. I really enjoyed that little bit of yours. My favorite stories that have to do with Sasuke are actually the ones that diss those nuts out there. But I do think there's a difference between crack pairings and well, pairings like these. Crack pairings usually poke fun at, but are not limited to, the characters. But pairings with 'fruit' as you like to call it, and are mostly completely out of character, are brainless and poorly written.

I could rant about this for days, but then again, I could just add this to my favorites and go shopping.

Todles.
kiba-kuns luverpoint99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
haha! that ha wuz ha grate! i cant stop laughing!my friend is like wtf! tho. surry! anyways, dude that wuz so good tho!i luved it! i can only imagine wat the teme would really do if he actually found out and wuz real! [by the way, i hate sasuke] i just really think this pairing is cute. "not as cute as naruhina!" my friend, charming isn't she? "don't get me started u bitch!" "oh yah! gay whore!" "WHAT!" sorry, off topic, anyway...keep up the good work!bye!
Taymonea chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Yeah, I liked this, and I'm so glad you put that Sasunaru pairing in there, I hate it cause it doesn't suit them at all. I was waiting to see if sasuke would say anything in the end about choosing sakura, but sadly it could not be so...*sighs*
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I liked this...do one on sakura next, she gets paired with nearly every single character in naruto...and i mean every single...every boy and girl (including orchimaru, itachi (has she even met itachi?), and kakashi)...do her response next
aznriceangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Lolz... That's so hella funny! Good one-shot...
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*LAUGHS UNCONTROLABLY* I can DEFINITELY see Sasuke writing that!

I don't know what lines were the funniest to quote in here!

I can actually picture him saying all that!

10/10!

Sincerely,

japaneserocker
A-nothe-Rlove chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Hahahaha! Thats so true! Every part of it! The whole ItaSas pair really pisses me off. Why would Sasuke-niisan love Itachi when all he wants to do is cut off his head and laugh? I really don't understand some people...And the SasuHina pair, Sasuke-niisan hardly notices her, he might not even know who she is..So once again I say..I DO NOT understand some people...

So thank you, Slayn-Angel-Sama, for getting this out on the internet! Some one has to defend Sasuke-niisan's pride and dignity! *bows* Arigato San!
merissala chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i dont even read Naruto FF but this is funny.

Mpreg is hilarious if it's written right.

otherwise. I agree. :D
misto-shadow chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
WHAHAHAHA! Holy friggin SHIT! That is so fucked up it's hilarious! Jeeps creeps, I can totally see Sasuke writing this...and with every pairing his facial expression changes... HAHAHAHAHA! But Sasuke, you can just got to hell, because I will never stop pairing you with Sakura. Got it? Good.

. *Mistoffelees_Shadow*
Crystalized Rain chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
xDD That was so funny I dunno why people always pick on Sasuke, of all people. The fic was really good!
red6sakura chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
this is an ingenious idea and i though it was really good. i never would have thought about these stories from sasuke's perspective. i like it a lot.