Reviews for Just to be with you
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/3
Also, now I'm super excited to read your other two stories! I love your different views and ideas for all your stories just by reading their descriptions!
Although, what happened to the Dark Moon sisters? LOL
SMSM92 chapter 19 . 7/3
Awwww! Wonderful story and such a beautiful ending!
:''')
SMSM92 chapter 19 . 7/3
Amazing story line! I loved the ending! Another job well done for you Sailor J!
:D :D :D
Mzmiami chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
didnt think i would like this but i did great story
andreya chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
I like the plot but there are some things that you should work on, like making the story more are a few mistakes i caught, like you said that Serenity's husband died in one chapter but before you had said that the husband had left her and thats why she doesnt trust men. You also said that Serena went to make them sandwiches when you should know that royalty dont make sandwiches or fetch old just doesnt do manual labor. You also said that Serena spent 4 days on earth and in another said a week. You keep bringing up the Sailor scouts but truly have no use for them in the story so you should just take them out completely. I also feel that you should have elaborated more in some parts, I understand why you make the story short but its too short and not enough dialogue. You do describe things well but you should elaborate more on the flow of the story.
Brizzy chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
Godschildtweety chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
Love it
Torisha Tanako chapter 19 . 3/8/2010
Only a few words to say...Very Very nice! Loved it from begining to end. just perfect. hehe
chimichurri chapter 19 . 3/1/2010
Wow! I really liked the ending
midnightblue08 chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
great story!

definitely worth the read...
Sakura Breeze chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
i love it
Chichiforever chapter 19 . 4/18/2009
aw i love it!
Mibz chapter 19 . 9/18/2008
Truly one of my FAVOURITE sailor moon fics EVER

You should conisder writing more stories xD
sailormoonlover chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
You got the website wrong. It's

Not. I went to this website. It didn't work.

This website works though.

Sincerely,

~Miss. Amy~

P.s, That IS something a prostitute would wear! What a bad king! You should revise the website so other people can see it.