Reviews for With You
Ladyy628 chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
Great story, really enjoyed reading it, couldn't stop til I read the whole thing :)

Just one thing, nothing big... I don't know if you have kids etc... but a 2 and a half year old wouldn't talk like that (at the end of the story) a child of 3 and a half to four year old more likely would...

Look forward to more stories :)
Missing Linka chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
I like that you named their baby girl Janet ... She's (or better: They both have) earned it!

Really sweet!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
While I am so sad to see this end, it was really good :) I had tears in my eyes when Jack cried just thinking about what he missed and happy he and his family were reunited :)
lovestruck1990 chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
PLEASE FINISH
stusue chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
I'm glad they've got Jack back ... but what's his mental state going to be once he's recovered physically, and how long's that going to take? Hopefully I won't have to wait too long to find out! **hint, hint** :o)
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
I really missed this :) Got my heart racing really fast by the end, so I hope there is more soon ;)
caligate chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
I am so glad for a new chapter. I look forward to the next with great anticipation.
stusue chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I can't believe I didn't know you'd continued with this fic! I'm so glad you did, though. And especially glad that I now know you have. :o)

I was worried there for a minute that the Ori might have taken Sam and little Janet, and was so glad that it was Thor! And I'm glad Thor's going to help them. But what's going to happen to Jack now? Is he going to be able to defeat the Ori? And why would he eventually begin to wonder if he's really alive? How much will they all have to go through before Jack is returned to them? Oh, I can't wait to find out! :o)
gater62 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
The story is going great! Keep it up!
froggy0319 chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
Got me on the edge in this one wondering when Jack, Sam and baby Janet will be reunited :(
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
Poor Jack :( I will be here for your updates whenever they come as this story is just too good to forget :)
lovestruck1990 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
this was really good, I like how you had them name their daugther Janet : )
froggy0319 chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Got me hanging on for more :)
caligate chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Very interesting! Please continue with this story. I am interested to see how it turns out!
Natters chapter 9 . 4/10/2007