Reviews for Two Roads
Ceci91 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I don't think I have the words to describe how amazing this story is. Just... amazing. I love Catherine and I felt so sad when Mike died... anyway, great job!
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I rarely put Mature stories in my favorites, considering that I feel sort of awkward reading them, lol. But this was too amazing to let be! You captured their humor incredibly! I couldn't stop reading. Mike Keppler was my favorite CSI character, and I cried when he died even though I don't cry! thank you so much for this great AU story! (And I know this revioew is a tad late, but what the heck?) :)
Loreena chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
One of the best CSI fanfics I've ever read - seriously! I don't know how it's possible you have just a few reviews. You have Catherine and Mike's personalities down to a fine art! I could hear Liev Schreiber and Marge Helgenberger speaking the words you'd written clear as day. I love Mike and Catherine together and I was hoping when watching the show that he was going to be staying so maybe they could get together. Boy was I pissed when they killed him off. lol.

Thanks for giving me the ending I think both characters deserve!
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
so much love for this fic, you have no idea. perfect blend of fluff and lust and plot.

thank you!

-Lady C
Sara Kovac chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Woah! I've just finished reading the whole story and it is absolutely fantastic. I loved every scene of it, the interaction between characters, the humor, the romance, everything.

Keep it up. Probably now it's finished you won't write any more CathKeppler, but anyway :).
Kay chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Just have to say I loved this story. Was never really in for the Catherine / Keppler story but you sold me on this one. I also think it would be awesome to write about the wedding. Now that would be a great little sequel. _ I can only imagine the looks on everyone's faces.
thestylus01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
Thanks for this. The voices struck me as particularly strong and distinct, and the story itself was really well-crafted. Kudos.
wendysam chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
This is a tight-knit, well-plotted and erotic story! The sex scenes are hot... I don't know how you do this, alternating Cath POV and Mike POV that give us a clear picture of their feelings... I think this is great.
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
I've been reading this story since the beginning and at the end of each chapter I wanted to leave a review, but every single time I found myself speechless.

It's such a wonderful story. I must admit I wasn't fond of Keppler, I didn't dislike him but I didn't like him either. You actually made me miss him!

The chemistry between him and Catherine was obvious on the show, and I'm so happy that you decided to create your own happy ending, because now I have a happy ending.

Thank you.

xoxoPAUxoxo
Kristafied chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
Great, satisfying ending. Love the pilots' licenses - nice touch! I could totally see Catherine with this kind of happy ending... :)
vipercharmed chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
YEAH, They are getting married, they are so cute together and their xes life (Can't write the word, mom near) was hot.
anneruhland chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Now that was a great end to a good story. I really like the way that Mike and Cath are portrayed. Very believeable,and it left me smiling. I think that Cath deserves a happy ever after. anne
KekeWillows chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I'm in love with this fic!Can't wait to the next chpt!

I register myself her just to send you a review.

Sorry if I wrote anything wrong, I'm from Brazil.

Cheers
Kristafied chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
Another terrific chapter. Excellent growly lovin' :) and it' cool how in sync they are with one another.
Kristafied chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Ditmeyer is great - his backstory is creative, hysterically funny, and a perfect showcase for the kind of writing you do so well: that sly wackiness mixed with sincerity. The line, "Ditmeyer laughed, sounding like a coyote with bronchitis," had me snarfing all over my keyboard. Thanks for another terrific installment!