Reviews for a misunderstanding love or not?
camila chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Ok I got some ides so you knoow how gaara hugs sakura ok so she heads to go get ten ten, hinata, and ino so they go to inos place and she mager leage just blabers out what just happened to her . And ino and ten ten drop there mouthes and hinata just sits there and hinata asks why would garra hug you? And ino gets an evilish smile and says gaara is in love with you they all fall to the floor and sakura thinks to her self and says thats why he's been so nice to me. Well that's all I got so I hope you like my idea.
SeishinRaita chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
awwwww! it died! it was so good to! hope to see it up again soon!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
-_-' Good story...

Lilly
PGNarutoFan chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
You could have a Valentine's Day (Or whatever) kind of Konoha ball, and have some fangirl stalk Gaara all night. Then, Sakura to the rescue! She whispers a plan to Gaara, and Gaara acts like he likes Sakura, (hugging, wrapping arm around her waist, etc.) making the fangirl leave. Then they watch the sunset/sunrise, having a discussion on Sasuke or Suna or Konoha or a mixture. Gaara can walk Sakura home and have the microscopic blush. Or you can make it start raining, and have Gaara keep Sakura out of the rain with his sand and walk her home.

Hope that helps!
Gettenshi chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Please write more I like this story Gaara and Sakura are so cute together .
HorridxDecay chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
YEA I THINK THE GIRL FROM THE SAND LIKING GAARA TOO SOUNDS INTERESTING AND SOUNDS LIKE A PLOT TWIST YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT I AM ALL FOR IT CHA!
notunoriginal chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Love is in the air! Haha. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
paige-sakura chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
so you know your spelling konkuro, tsunade, and hokage
swim4life4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
YAY! I love GaaSaku stories! And, you update fast! Keep on writing. p.s. Kankura is speled Kankuro. Just thought I'd let you know:)
MangaOtaku21 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Second heart attack! very nice! Gaara is like, so nice outside and says "sorry to hear that" but we all know he is jumping and smiling and all those stuff inside... YAY!

Looking forward to the next!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
UPDATE SOON!
AMkunoichi chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
pretty good so far, you should try to make the chapters longer though
PandaChan chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Wow, your update speed is unbelivable! This is a wonderful story, each chapter gets a little bit better! Keep up the good work.

O and shout out to EternalDeni!

I love Exchange Program: SunaKonoha, update soon!
shirotyrant chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Kool! AWESOME!1
PandaChan chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Good job, better then the last chapter! You fixed your spelling I see. That's much better, you have one hell of a story now! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!