Reviews for perfect frown isn't
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was-unexpected? Confusing, I'll come up with the correct adjective soon enough. I liked it for what it was, confusing, bloody, drug ridden, just...it fit. *Laughs* I'm not sure what to write in this fun little box any more...I liked it, I really did.
Nadaya chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Took me a while to get what was going on but I guess it's because I'm tired . But overall, nice fic in general
Worlds Number One Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Marluxia/Roxas Rape! :3 My favorite!
IncubusRhapsodos chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
YAY! More gin&sin...I lurve it so much. As you I'm an archy fangirl as well...love love love the stories!GREAT JOB!
xke chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really, really well written. I don't even know what else to say, just that I liked it a lot. And I noticed the OK Go lyrics. Nice.
Meh chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
*snort*

I have just one thing to say: it felt as good as watching Twin Peaks and Fear and loathing in Las Vegas and Apocalypse Now uncut version in a row at 6 in the morning after a party with a bit too much alcohol and you're not drunk anymore but still hazy...

Totally felt the same.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Love that perfect frown, honest eyes.

I love you.
Emily chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks of certain...things when I listen to this song. :) I really liked this fic.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Marluxia is quite the evil rapist...-

And I thought I should point out that I am absolutely in love with the phrase, "cola sweet noise" It's so...fitting, I guess.
kanammk chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I like it. I could see (and hear) everything perfectly in my mind.
lewdness chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Mm, I don't know about everyone else but the amount of pretty fics for her makes /me/ very happy. Wonderfully done like everything else you've written, and a lovely, creepy read.