Reviews for Second chances
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
LOL i missed these stories. _
shana elmsford chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i put this on my favs list
shana elmsford chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
loved it.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
kool interesting will there be more chapters?
Blood Valkyrie chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Make more please!

It seemed like it was written by a teenager, but it was pretty good as far as teenagers go.

I enjoyed it. Keep it up!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
realy good love it!keep going ! it's alsmoe!it's my fav!
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
O please update soon! This was a bad place to stop hehe i must know what happens next! Update please!
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Yea another chapter! This story is so amazing! Great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
You are amazing! I love this chapter! This story rocks! I hope you are not giving up i would love to see this story finished great chapter!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww this is a really cute story! I love the pairing! Great chapter
sorachan101 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
hi hi please keep writing

i cant wait to read on!

sorachan101
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Little hussy, who is Raye talking about? Not Usagi is it?
Tankos chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Mamoru is very OOC.
Anil Pheonix chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
OK WONDERFUL CHAPTERS.

Just wonderful, but I should let you know that when you ask, well it seems like you demand reviews. It’s a little selfish.

You should be grateful for what reviews you receive.

It isn't fair to others. They do what they can and show their support for your story and imagination, and sometimes "I love it' or "it's great" are the best things they can come up with.

They might not know how to make it better to help improve your story. They give up their precious time to review and prove support. If you tell them that one two or three reviews or adding the story to their favorites or alert lists won't get an update.

It can seem that you're basically telling them that they wasted their valuable time.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way but it came out that way for those who look deeper and actually read the author’s notes.

Now for the story...

I enjoy it and have waited a while for an update. But it would help read it if you entered in-between each person's quotes or paragraph.

I’m just trying to help. I didn’t mean to offend you if I did, I just thought you should know. It can be looked at as blackmail. I really do love the story and try and assist the best to my ability, I give you the advise I myself is given. If your given advise, isn’t it selfish not to share it with others?

Sincerely, Lina A.K.A. Lacasta, Nan, and snerd-face _

"a snerd is just a nerd with an 's' in front of it."