Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
EraEon chapter 11 . 2/17
OMG! Emmett in a speedo! ;) *swoons*
EraEon chapter 8 . 2/17
Lycanthropy! XD
EraEon chapter 7 . 2/17
OH MY GOD! XD I can't stop laughing! Hee hee! How could she believe EDWARD loves her?! Hee hee :)
Really enjoyed me in a good mood after a long day
GrecianHeart chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Pls, I know you probably have dropped this but pls, pls, pls,, continue, pls.
GrecianHeart chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
This is really good. I love this. I laughed so hard when Edward made the ball fly into the parking lot my sister, sitting next to me fell out of the couch!
ded1 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
High School Track & Field. i ran track & field. waasn't any good, but i did it.

We were standing around waiting our turn to practice the discus throw. The girl (not me) in the circle did her rotation and the disc flew nice and smoothly off her hand. Bad news was that it slipped smoothly off her hand on the back of the circle and nailed one of the girls (not me) in the face. Managed to break her check bone, luckily it did not damage her eye.
ded1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
What are you? A physics or math teacher? An engineer? I HATE story problems! Not to mention it's been decades sincce I was in school. Use it or loose it.
Deadache chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Damnit! There's very little I hate more than getting a few chapters in to a perfectly good story only to realize it hasn't been updated in over 5 years!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
i thought i would never see vectors again after i finished school. have to say, i have really forgotten all about them until i saw this. it was a nice trip to memory lane. Also, great story, hilarious.
JediMasterDraco chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Jake you really are the biggest moron in history, Maybe if you read a book instead of fantasizing about a girl who makes ghosts look lively you'd know that those are WARGS not wolves. I swear some people are complete idiots.
mygooddog chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
realy enjoyed your story my sides still hurt
Tish the Dish chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Love Emmett and Alice's t-shirts...really cute idea. Edward in the operating room, another good idea. Nice chapter.
EAMC1918 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Erm... Good story, but am I the only one distracted by the observations and descriptions of Edward In the shower?! I wouldn't mind that going on for several chapters ;] Ha, would love to know what Edward was thinkin'
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013