Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
(Mike, Tyler, etc) are flat characters. Of course this is to further draw attention to Edward's often obnoxious perfection, but it gets pretty unrealistic. I LOVED the way you wrote Mike, Tyler, and Eric this chapter - as real human beings, not just pathetic lesser specimens. I feel it's really important to recognize the human side of Twilight, beyond the fast cars and witty banter and apple-catching shit, and to recognize that no one real is actually as perfect as the Cullens, and that's totally not a bad thing. Although I feel I should also point out that Edward's musical tastes ar !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adored this chapter. We all love Twilight, but it's also pretty clear that Edward's foils (mike
Oneway2011 chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
This was really great, bummed that it ended. Thank you
Oneway2011 chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
This is awesome! I love the accurate Biblical references between Carlisle's understanding even in the absence of hard evidence "answered prayers as the praying party would want" and Edward's lack of understanding of grace. I will for more of your stories, up lifting as we have similar world views!
David
harkie5 chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Super funny! I loved it!
EraEon chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
OMG! Emmett in a speedo! ;) *swoons*
EraEon chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Lycanthropy! XD
EraEon chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
OH MY GOD! XD I can't stop laughing! Hee hee! How could she believe EDWARD loves her?! Hee hee :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
Really enjoyed me in a good mood after a long day
GrecianHeart chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Pls, I know you probably have dropped this but pls, pls, pls,, continue, pls.
GrecianHeart chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
This is really good. I love this. I laughed so hard when Edward made the ball fly into the parking lot my sister, sitting next to me fell out of the couch!
ded1 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
High School Track & Field. i ran track & field. waasn't any good, but i did it.

We were standing around waiting our turn to practice the discus throw. The girl (not me) in the circle did her rotation and the disc flew nice and smoothly off her hand. Bad news was that it slipped smoothly off her hand on the back of the circle and nailed one of the girls (not me) in the face. Managed to break her check bone, luckily it did not damage her eye.
ded1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
What are you? A physics or math teacher? An engineer? I HATE story problems! Not to mention it's been decades sincce I was in school. Use it or loose it.
Deadache chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Damnit! There's very little I hate more than getting a few chapters in to a perfectly good story only to realize it hasn't been updated in over 5 years!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
i thought i would never see vectors again after i finished school. have to say, i have really forgotten all about them until i saw this. it was a nice trip to memory lane. Also, great story, hilarious.
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »