Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
rubell chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
n a hitchhiker reference to boot...rnt u fabulous
rubell chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
lol...this shit has gone crackfic crazy
rubell chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
i cannot believe carlisle even contomplated changing her... that would have been horrible...she is such a bitch as it is...n she would have been even more horrible to bella n everybody else
rubell chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
curse sign?
rubell chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
alice is crazier than normal
rubell chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
geez...mike is more than just clueless about bella he is just clueless
rubell chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
oh hell no! insane much...i didnt event understand past the first paragraph...actually past the first sentence was all greek to me...newtons included
rubell chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
lol...poor mike never does catch a clue does he...' Without her, I'd felt as though someone had spoken the Deplorable Word, wiping out all life, leaving my world in a sterile' props for the narnia reference...everybody thinks the series starts with the lion, witch and the wardrobe...i actually named my baby bully jadis...
rubell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
greeneyedbronze chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
HEY you shoould so update please

but it should be from bella or edwards point of view
xJaimieP94x chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
This story is fab, sometimes you would think reading a story that wasn't from the normal Bella and Edward perspective would bore you but I think you done a great job. It was funny and it was clever the way the vampire-mystery was added when we knew what was happening but the human characters (except Bella) didn't.

Also, the 'just for fun' chaps were fab. Left me utterly confused and wondering what they are (bearing in mind i'm only 16) but still i thought they were great. Must have took a lot of thinking to come up with that.

Anyways I do remember you said you had like a few chaps left, so please update as soon as you can.

Jaimie x
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i love this story, but you should just add acouple more chap and be done. its kind of long but its also very funny! v
Luannie chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Isn't lycanthropy being a werewolf?
His Sparklyness chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
His Sparklyness chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very fun chapter. Felt like I was reading something SM wrote.

Great job!