Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
‘stupid-gorgeous-graceful-jerk’ and “Mike the Vampire-Slayer” didn’t sound like a hit show.' oh, and I can't forget: "What was it that Captain Jack Sparrow said? Oh yeah. ‘Not yet. Wait for the opportune moment.’ "

Pure brilliance...
colourpearl chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
WOW! this is absolutly amaing you HAVE to update soon!

Straight on my faves!
EverPlotting chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
hehe...oh foolish mike... love the story!
Emmohdee chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Haha, very funny. I loved the Fire Swamp/Princess Bride reference. Update soon, please!
MyPurpleHippo chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
OMG Yes! More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
MyPurpleHippo chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
kool
MyPurpleHippo chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I am in love with this story!
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
i'm liking this story a LOT!

it's so cute how mike sounded a bit gay at the beginning

and it's Daniel Craig, dear ;)
MyPurpleHippo chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
You sound axactly like stephanie meyer except she dusts her books with some more challanging vocabulary. I love it!
BurningIce22 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
what on earth did you do?

my inbox has like two pages of alerts for this one chapter...

how many edits can you possibly make?

I did really like the chapter though
Tee2007 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Oh lordy! that was wonderful - finally a few minutes to sit down and appreciate a great story! Way to go!
Taigh chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
I'm loving this! :D I hope that there'll be another chappie soon!
Serser chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
haha, i feel so sad for Mike, but too bad Edward is awesome-er. that last part was hilarious though, Alice had to tell him!
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I love this story! I rally hope you write a little more. The part about Bella getting even with Edward was great. It was great to have a chapter written in Mike POV. Thank you for the great story!
TwilightSnowStar chapter 4 . 4/29/2007