Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
daydreamdana84 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
AH .. - confused - i dont do math )!
amit chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
what are you- a genius or something? my god, i learned this stuff and i can barely understand what you are talking about. edward must me extremely smart to get what you just said (which, of course, he is)
Noggin chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I loved this! It's exactly what I imagined the Cullens in PE like and you've done a brilliant job of transferring it onto paper! :P Steph xx
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
WAT TO GO ROO! VERY CUTE AND FUNNY. aRER YOU GOING TO WRITE OTHER TINGS TO? I HOPE SO.
candelifera chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
ur story is really great so far! plz continue and update soon! is edward going to be angry with bella? it'd b good if he was! update soon!
not done baking chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Very good. A few spelling errors... and Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't hyphenated. A story of them going to prom... or not going would be a nice follow up... as to the vector problem... physics was way to long ago for that to even make sense in my head!
wendilyn chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
LOL! Roo! You just officially scared the crap out of me! Was that English? I don't even know what a vector problem is! *wendi stares at Roo with a mixture apprehention and awe* Just promise me that you'll use your powers for good. :)
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Are you seriously going to make me to digging around to 'try' and remember how to solve these god-awful problems? *grumbles to self*

Makes me want to re-write the section I did on Bella's hypovolemic shock and get all super technical. Like...hmm let's say 40% blood loss, tachycardic, low systolic bp and an almost immeasurable diastolic pressure. Not to mention that they would have put two large bore IV lines in her or maybe even an arterial line to help monitor her blood pressure.

Darn why does Edward have to be so smart lol.
thanktheinfluenza chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Spiffy! Update please!
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Had I not just finished doing my own physics problems, I'd certainly give this a look. As it is, however, I think I'll let it be and sit eagerly awaiting the next chapter ) Plus, I wouldn't want to solve it in Newtons... We have enough of those with Mike hanging around - better in kgm/s2...
Insanity's Partner chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Gr... MY BRAIN HURTS!
Me chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I'm only taking 8th grade science right now. We have a motion test tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me. :( No, just kidding. With my limited science skills, I will now guess...er...A ZILLION NEWTONS! Oh right, and I love this fic!
Tee2007 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
are you nuts! what's the prize?
Countess Jackman chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
As much as I would like to participate, I suck at math and when we had to do vector problems on a test in Science a few weeks ago, I got every single one wrong.

Although, this was very amusing! Would it be entirely weird if I said that I enjoyed it? Lol.
OnlyHope My-Only-Love chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
lol I wouldn't call this fun. I don't do maths or science.
1,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »