Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
not done baking chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Very good. A few spelling errors... and Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't hyphenated. A story of them going to prom... or not going would be a nice follow up... as to the vector problem... physics was way to long ago for that to even make sense in my head!
wendilyn chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
LOL! Roo! You just officially scared the crap out of me! Was that English? I don't even know what a vector problem is! *wendi stares at Roo with a mixture apprehention and awe* Just promise me that you'll use your powers for good. :)
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Are you seriously going to make me to digging around to 'try' and remember how to solve these god-awful problems? *grumbles to self*

Makes me want to re-write the section I did on Bella's hypovolemic shock and get all super technical. Like...hmm let's say 40% blood loss, tachycardic, low systolic bp and an almost immeasurable diastolic pressure. Not to mention that they would have put two large bore IV lines in her or maybe even an arterial line to help monitor her blood pressure.

Darn why does Edward have to be so smart lol.
thanktheinfluenza chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Spiffy! Update please!
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Had I not just finished doing my own physics problems, I'd certainly give this a look. As it is, however, I think I'll let it be and sit eagerly awaiting the next chapter ) Plus, I wouldn't want to solve it in Newtons... We have enough of those with Mike hanging around - better in kgm/s2...
Insanity's Partner chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Gr... MY BRAIN HURTS!
Me chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I'm only taking 8th grade science right now. We have a motion test tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me. :( No, just kidding. With my limited science skills, I will now guess...er...A ZILLION NEWTONS! Oh right, and I love this fic!
Tee2007 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
are you nuts! what's the prize?
Countess Jackman chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
As much as I would like to participate, I suck at math and when we had to do vector problems on a test in Science a few weeks ago, I got every single one wrong.

Although, this was very amusing! Would it be entirely weird if I said that I enjoyed it? Lol.
OnlyHope My-Only-Love chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
lol I wouldn't call this fun. I don't do maths or science.
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Aww Roo, as usual, this was just great! Your writing flows so well, and I like how you involved his problems with her scent at the beginning. A lot of times people disregards it, and it really makes it more realistic that you didn't! And the "There were three things in the world"-paragraph.. Sigh. It was really sweet! I would mention every single passage that I loved, but it would make this review way too long. However, I must say that I think you have a GREAT take on Edward!

And your VMN-parts were rather... what's the word? ah.. BRILLIANT! Haha! I really liked them!

Edward's Prom-plas had me swooning. So sweet! And then Bella's rejection to Mike, using the Seattle-excuse again, joined with Edward's surprise and hitting Mike's car..ROTFLOL!

I will be (im)patiently waiting for your updates every single month from now.. You're a favorite!
I heart Edward and Carlisle chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I really like your story! It's cool how you took Edward being in Bella's gym class and made something from it. You also did a good job on Edward's POV, unlike some of the stuff I have read before. I also like the way you had Bella being 'mad' at Edward and have them not just hanging off of each other through the whole thing. I like them together for sure, but it is funny to see them like you have them. Update!
sparkleluver chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
One of the most well-written, funniest stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. Good job!
la vampire susan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hahah thats cute. but i believe (and im not obsessed...) that jack sparrow said "the opportune moment." im TOTALLY not obsessed...

this was an awsome chapter!
midnightmoons chapter 2 . 3/18/2007