Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
1stepbehind29 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hehehheehe...VERY funny. and everything was the way Stephenie described it. Most fanfictions are idealistic, making Bella and Edward's features perfect. It was the right descriptions here. Plus, it was extremely funny...:)
Larkamarie chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
keep writing
aconspiracytheory chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hahahahaha, i just read the 2nd chapter... that last line was hilarious! where do you come up with this? anyways you are a great writer and this story is great! update soon!
lizziemcclure chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
That was a great chapter! This is one of my faveorite stories already! UPDATE SOON!
kingdomskeys chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
O...M...G...

This is even better than the last chapter! I have to say, you have captured Edward's personality so well. I love his reactions to everything-"Mike the Vampire Slayer", blowing Bella kisses and such, and his jealousy. ! Oh, heavens, this was hilarious. And Edward, such a romantic, of course. Haha, to quote Alice, he definitely has "his theatrical tendencies". XDXDXD Aw, Bella, don't give up the romantic prom night! That's so sweet. And I love Alice being so hung up on the gown! Please continue, this is wonderful.
sillybella chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
*snort* Only Edward and Alice could make Bella look... athletic. Nice story.
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Ha ha...you did it again. "...frontal lobe of my cerebral cortex..." Loved that!

Midday rendezvous-*rawr*

Edward a zero...ha!

Edward calculating the perfect home run...that was great. I wonder though...can Newton's mind even think in Newtons?

Please tell me you're planning more of this!
just a little wicked chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
lmao.

that was pretty amazing.

is there more?
daydreamdana84 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
\) UPDATE! PLZ PLZ!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
amazing shes going to seatle that weekend farmaliar much lol well update you cant just leave us hanging
My-Only-Love chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Ah this is to good! “Mike the Vampire-Slayer” that had me laughing and Edward swinging the bat too hard!
cnohero chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Excellent I absolutely loved this chapter! I read it mutiple times since I liked it so much.
Dazzled by toppaz chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
This is so funny and awesome! update asap
Bright Green Eyes chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
CLASSIC! Dear god, that was brilliant, UPDATE SOON!
MorganW chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
omg that is so funny! you should defintly write more.
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »