Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Aww Roo, as usual, this was just great! Your writing flows so well, and I like how you involved his problems with her scent at the beginning. A lot of times people disregards it, and it really makes it more realistic that you didn't! And the "There were three things in the world"-paragraph.. Sigh. It was really sweet! I would mention every single passage that I loved, but it would make this review way too long. However, I must say that I think you have a GREAT take on Edward!

And your VMN-parts were rather... what's the word? ah.. BRILLIANT! Haha! I really liked them!

Edward's Prom-plas had me swooning. So sweet! And then Bella's rejection to Mike, using the Seattle-excuse again, joined with Edward's surprise and hitting Mike's car..ROTFLOL!

I will be (im)patiently waiting for your updates every single month from now.. You're a favorite!
I heart Edward and Carlisle chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I really like your story! It's cool how you took Edward being in Bella's gym class and made something from it. You also did a good job on Edward's POV, unlike some of the stuff I have read before. I also like the way you had Bella being 'mad' at Edward and have them not just hanging off of each other through the whole thing. I like them together for sure, but it is funny to see them like you have them. Update!
sparkleluver chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
One of the most well-written, funniest stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. Good job!
la vampire susan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hahah thats cute. but i believe (and im not obsessed...) that jack sparrow said "the opportune moment." im TOTALLY not obsessed...

this was an awsome chapter!
midnightmoons chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
update fst!
1stepbehind29 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hehehheehe...VERY funny. and everything was the way Stephenie described it. Most fanfictions are idealistic, making Bella and Edward's features perfect. It was the right descriptions here. Plus, it was extremely funny...:)
Larkamarie chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
keep writing
aconspiracytheory chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
hahahahaha, i just read the 2nd chapter... that last line was hilarious! where do you come up with this? anyways you are a great writer and this story is great! update soon!
lizziemcclure chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
That was a great chapter! This is one of my faveorite stories already! UPDATE SOON!
kingdomskeys chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
O...M...G...

This is even better than the last chapter! I have to say, you have captured Edward's personality so well. I love his reactions to everything-"Mike the Vampire Slayer", blowing Bella kisses and such, and his jealousy. ! Oh, heavens, this was hilarious. And Edward, such a romantic, of course. Haha, to quote Alice, he definitely has "his theatrical tendencies". XDXDXD Aw, Bella, don't give up the romantic prom night! That's so sweet. And I love Alice being so hung up on the gown! Please continue, this is wonderful.
sillybella chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
*snort* Only Edward and Alice could make Bella look... athletic. Nice story.
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Ha ha...you did it again. "...frontal lobe of my cerebral cortex..." Loved that!

Midday rendezvous-*rawr*

Edward a zero...ha!

Edward calculating the perfect home run...that was great. I wonder though...can Newton's mind even think in Newtons?

Please tell me you're planning more of this!
just a little wicked chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
lmao.

that was pretty amazing.

is there more?
daydreamdana84 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
\) UPDATE! PLZ PLZ!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
amazing shes going to seatle that weekend farmaliar much lol well update you cant just leave us hanging
1,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »