Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
awesomegal11 chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
I love this story! Update soon please!
lex1621 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
This is absolutely hilarious and I love it. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
K.C. 3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
congratulations on the baby!
K.C.3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Just wanted to say that, as usual, you are an awsome writter!
K.C3 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
YOU ARE SO FUNNY!I laughed so hard I thought I was gunna pee my pants!
K.C.3 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
i luv your stories but there is one thing that I need to know... HOW WOULD BELLA BEING A PREGNANT VAMPIRE IN THE ARM EFFECT WHAT?
Snuze chapter 10 . 11/17/2009
I love this chapter! Very funny. I think you to EricPOV very well. It has made a very stressful day seem a lot less horrible. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
Snuze chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
You gave her Syphilis? That is mean, but funny. I actually feel sorry for her, well almost. I guess second from last, although I didn't understand a word of it!
Snuze chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
I love the medical references, although what is a curse sign? This is a great fic! Kept me up way past bedtime... need sleep but want to read more.
Snuze chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Fab chapter, I love what you have done with Mike. Not sure how to take Mike watching Edward shower, it all seemed a bit too erotic for my liking. I guess that is what makes it funny. I also like how you have characterised Edward. I like funny Edward much better than morose Edward!
joayla chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
The funny thing is that at the bottom of this chapter was a advert for cheap contacts! I thought it very fitting!
ministripe chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
What a fun story! I loved all the jokes during Eric's chapter, great work!

Hope you and the babe are doing well.

Thanks
maria chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
i love this book! i hope you right more chapters soon
k.c.3 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I love your stories, but please watch the whole "screwing" thing. My mom checked the history on the computer, read the story, and I was so busted.
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Haha. This was really good.
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »