Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
alieangel chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
that was confuzziling! i lo9ve youer story !
Clawstrike590 chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
AWESOME STORY! Although I have been wondering what Alice's and Edward's thoughts on everyone else's thoughts... Anyway, its definitely on my Favorite list. You rock!
PaigeMariexoxo chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
This story is amazing! I laughed so hard during this chapter. Are you going to do the epilouge? I hope so!
justpeachy chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Just wanted to let you know that you give CPR to people with no pulse, and if you have no pulse you wouldn't wake up...

You probably know this, IDK just seemed strange.
Julie222 chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
aw i love how u included jake in the story! many people don't even mention him! love the story
awesomegal11 chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
I love this story! Update soon please!
lex1621 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
This is absolutely hilarious and I love it. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
K.C. 3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
congratulations on the baby!
K.C.3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Just wanted to say that, as usual, you are an awsome writter!
K.C3 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
YOU ARE SO FUNNY!I laughed so hard I thought I was gunna pee my pants!
K.C.3 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
i luv your stories but there is one thing that I need to know... HOW WOULD BELLA BEING A PREGNANT VAMPIRE IN THE ARM EFFECT WHAT?
Snuze chapter 10 . 11/17/2009
I love this chapter! Very funny. I think you to EricPOV very well. It has made a very stressful day seem a lot less horrible. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
Snuze chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
You gave her Syphilis? That is mean, but funny. I actually feel sorry for her, well almost. I guess second from last, although I didn't understand a word of it!
Snuze chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
I love the medical references, although what is a curse sign? This is a great fic! Kept me up way past bedtime... need sleep but want to read more.
Snuze chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Fab chapter, I love what you have done with Mike. Not sure how to take Mike watching Edward shower, it all seemed a bit too erotic for my liking. I guess that is what makes it funny. I also like how you have characterised Edward. I like funny Edward much better than morose Edward!
1,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »