Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
Katara97 chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Are you going to continue? It's wonderful. The POV changes through out the story adds perspectives that I don't see very often.

Love it.
MyEdiction chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
I love what your doing with the different pov's and how you follow a cohesive time line but one chapter isn't dependant upon the other.

I can't count the number of times I laughed while reading this. I just discovered this while on the TLYDF while reading the Mike character exploration.
rachael1042 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
No... this is so wrong...
rachael1042 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
HAHAHA! That was an awesome chapter!
Haleyes24 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Al V. olee? that poor man is named after a part of your lungs? ha favortie parts:

“But we already have a self-absorbed, shallow, pigheaded, perpetually eighteen-year-old blonde in our family,Do we really need another one?” AND

...but Rosalie 'accidentally' removes her uterus as well as her spleen.

"That's good enough for me,The girl should never be allowed to reproduce anyways. That's probably the best way to go."

I am officially and always will be part of the LHC (lauren haters club) no matter how much she changes...(stupid, persistent, obnoxious, conceited, blonde brat.)
Haleyes24 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
hahaha mental status: promiscuity and possible bipolar XD nice. but im gonna go with ruptured spleen considering she has most of the same symptoms, Feeling full despite eating very little or nothing (cuz shes an anorexic freak.)and

Radiating pain from abdomen to left shoulder. Also, she was doing things that could cause a spleen rupture.

Contact sports (floor hockey)

Roughhousing (being owned by a mini sized stone hard vampire)

Vigorous exercise (probably from the running the day before.)
bryzness chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
i simply love ur story i spent an entire day reading it! update soon! please!
nessaa chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
that wasnt very nice of bella! "Somehow “Mike the Vampire-Slayer” didn’t sound like a hit show." ahaha awesome line!
Me chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I want to know what Edward did to make it up to Bella...
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
this is great so far
bookjunkie1975 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Lauren’s leeway with Jasper always seemed to go a bit better than mine did with Edward. Jasper was always saying how nice she smelled.

Best line ever;)
Arysthae chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
This story was very funny and I can't believe Angela and Bella saw Jacob in wolf form! That is slightly scary...But I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for making me laugh!
e13 chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
hilarious story
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
lol at lycanthropy
Kathryn Merlin chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
this story is fantastic! i havent laughed this hard at a fanfic in a long time. hope you put up another chapter soon!
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »