Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
joayla chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
The funny thing is that at the bottom of this chapter was a advert for cheap contacts! I thought it very fitting!
ministripe chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
What a fun story! I loved all the jokes during Eric's chapter, great work!

Hope you and the babe are doing well.

Thanks
maria chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
i love this book! i hope you right more chapters soon
k.c.3 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I love your stories, but please watch the whole "screwing" thing. My mom checked the history on the computer, read the story, and I was so busted.
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Haha. This was really good.
Katara97 chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Are you going to continue? It's wonderful. The POV changes through out the story adds perspectives that I don't see very often.

Love it.
MyEdiction chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
I love what your doing with the different pov's and how you follow a cohesive time line but one chapter isn't dependant upon the other.

I can't count the number of times I laughed while reading this. I just discovered this while on the TLYDF while reading the Mike character exploration.
rachael1042 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
No... this is so wrong...
rachael1042 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
HAHAHA! That was an awesome chapter!
Haleyes24 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Al V. olee? that poor man is named after a part of your lungs? ha favortie parts:

“But we already have a self-absorbed, shallow, pigheaded, perpetually eighteen-year-old blonde in our family,Do we really need another one?” AND

...but Rosalie 'accidentally' removes her uterus as well as her spleen.

"That's good enough for me,The girl should never be allowed to reproduce anyways. That's probably the best way to go."

I am officially and always will be part of the LHC (lauren haters club) no matter how much she changes...(stupid, persistent, obnoxious, conceited, blonde brat.)
Haleyes24 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
hahaha mental status: promiscuity and possible bipolar XD nice. but im gonna go with ruptured spleen considering she has most of the same symptoms, Feeling full despite eating very little or nothing (cuz shes an anorexic freak.)and

Radiating pain from abdomen to left shoulder. Also, she was doing things that could cause a spleen rupture.

Contact sports (floor hockey)

Roughhousing (being owned by a mini sized stone hard vampire)

Vigorous exercise (probably from the running the day before.)
bryzness chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
i simply love ur story i spent an entire day reading it! update soon! please!
nessaa chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
that wasnt very nice of bella! "Somehow “Mike the Vampire-Slayer” didn’t sound like a hit show." ahaha awesome line!
Me chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I want to know what Edward did to make it up to Bella...
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 2 . 10/1/2009