Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Gatta love Edward :D

I totally loved his "accidents" though, served those HORNY BOYS RIGHT!

:d

-XxIHeartTwilightxX
euphoricxdreamer chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
First, THANK GOD Lauren wasn't changed! I couldn't take that kinda shit... Second... The reason I haven't reviewed before this, is because i was too impatient to read the next chapter. THIS STORY RULES!
emma chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
the answer is 43.787
Lozzy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was really good. Bella's temperament was reflected brilliantly! Good humour!
MiaBabyy chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
ahh i am so in love with this story! but i just realized this hasn't been updated in 2 years. has this story been dropped? i hope you get a chance to write more!
dragongirl92 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
This is such a great story, I'd love to read more!
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I really liked the story behind all these different chapters, I think I appreciate the effort you put into Lauren's chapter the most. You are right, her brain's activities are like swimming in poison! Thanks especially for Dr Cullen's speech on being able to proof-read and proper spelling, the green neon paper was priceless. I do hope you can come up with more chapters!
oh werd chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Lol are you freakishly tall too? Cuz I swear you didn't leave out any of the annoying and overdone remarks us tall people have to hear all the time. Thank you for this story, I really really enjoyed it!
oh werd chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I LOVED this chapter! Especially Rose and Emmett, interestingly. I usually have little tolerance for Rosalie but she was very likable today. You rock!
oh werd chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I L'edMAO at Bella's three possible prom futures. Oh and then at her and Edward's car conversation. And then frequently through the rest of the chapter. Hell I'm still laughing.
oh werd chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Lmao the NVBs! They are cheesy, pitiful, clueless, and HILARIOUS! And I love that even though Edward's "delayed reaction" should have looked suspicious, Mike didn't doubt it for a second!
oh werd chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
HA! I am loving this! She nearly made him strike out! They're so evenly matched for neither one of them to think so. I can't believe I put off reading this ff for so long.
Khailybird chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Loooooooooove it!
TwilightDisney556 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
i absolutely love this story. i hope you update really soon!
maximum ride fang1995 chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
great story. i am excited to read the next chapter
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »