Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
oh werd chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Lmao the NVBs! They are cheesy, pitiful, clueless, and HILARIOUS! And I love that even though Edward's "delayed reaction" should have looked suspicious, Mike didn't doubt it for a second!
oh werd chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
HA! I am loving this! She nearly made him strike out! They're so evenly matched for neither one of them to think so. I can't believe I put off reading this ff for so long.
Khailybird chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Loooooooooove it!
TwilightDisney556 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
i absolutely love this story. i hope you update really soon!
maximum ride fang1995 chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
great story. i am excited to read the next chapter
bibliomaniac123 chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
wow i really enjoyd reading ur was unbelievaly hilarious in some places...i laughed a lot...nice work:D
Aeris Rommyu chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
I can't possibly explain how much I love this story. There are no words! It's humor and amusing and awesomeness all rolled into fun chapters! :) I can't wait for an update!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
One of my fav chps till now from this story...interesting n hilarious...especially he is the hottest boy in school n I'm d hottest girl in d world...rofl absolutely amazing chp
twilightluvr001 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011

*woot woot*
bibliomaniac123 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
The story is nice n interesting...hilarious like hell in some places...especially Edwards chp...I really enjoyed reading...but I felt that Edward had overcome his desire for her blood till the end of new moon...not that he dint feel the burn but it dint tempt him...acc to me he wudnt hv to struggle so much at this point to reign the monster in...but otherwise awesum story with sufficient humour n romance:)
LianaRamsay chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
NO! U have to's reallly good...
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
hey , wow this is soo good. like heaps humorous but then it contains serious things like the wolves..

my favourite parts are when edward "trips" on the boys :)

i hope that you update soon - its been almost 2 years!

HappyEndingLover chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
What a great fun story to read! I loved your humor. Thanks for all the hard work.
ImYours1901 chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Any chance you have enough time to carry on with this story ? I really enjoyed reading it from different perspectives, very insightful on how their minds work.
Ira Bell chapter 12 . 12/18/2010