Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
philippayfrancis chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I loved the banter between Alice and Edward. Thanks for the laughs!
philippayfrancis chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
That tennis ball really made me laugh!

At first I thought that a Mike POV chapter was going to be boring, but I enjoyed it.

The shower scene - thank you!
philippayfrancis chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I started reading this b/c I wanted to laugh, but this chapter was unexpected. I loved the part where Edward talks about the three things that astonish him. He had my heart right there. And to see his love for Bella is always so sweet.

Then, it got funny when Edward doesn't take Bella's little tantrum seriously. He finds her antics entertaining. I loved his thoughts. You write him in canon, but manage to make it refreshing. I'm really glad I started reading this; I loved this chapter from Edward's viewpoint!
Ivan chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
haha, this is hilarious
Twigirl 14 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
love the story!
TeamEdward246 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Wow. Lauren get over yourself! lol. this story is hilarious! Great job!
Honey chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
This is my favorite Twilight story ever!
Pistis Sophia chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
omg, lauren is so dumb. thinking edward loves her, not bella? oh my, you sure do make lauren look stupid! :) P.S can u write a new fanfic about bella and the cullens including nessie, pranking lauren, jess, and mike after breaking dawn? Please!
AJCCLMBCN chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
REALLY GOOD :) UPDATE SOON PLEASE .. :)
AJCCLMBCN chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
I'd just like to mention one thing : LAUREN IS PISSING ME OFF, Lol! She's so cocky, so full of herself and it's sad in my opinion. Ahah, anyways .. back to the rest of the story :P
Pistis Sophia chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
"Shadowhunter bride attacked by Ravener demon on wedding day"-MAJOR Mortal Instruments words! OMG, I love MI as much as I love Twilight!
Nutmeg2x4 chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
This is possibly the funniest thing ever written. 'Nuff said.
mrspaigepattinson chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hilar x
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Um... I LOVE THIS STORY! Hi.

Stupid Lauren. I hate the things she said about Alice. I'll rip the slutty tounge right out of her for those hurtful comments.

anyways... I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY! so, update soon.
candysays chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I LOVE Mike POV. "Work went by at the speed of a sleeping snail." FTW! Edward/Mike totally reminds me of a favorite Riley/Spike conversation and the nerds reminds me of S6 Buffy. These are compliments. This was a very funny chapter
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »