Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
jus2read chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Hiya! Omg,, let me just saii I absalutly adoreeee this storiii )

It was bloody hilarious... I mean WoW! Lyk in chapta 11 (Erik POV) wen Edward kept 'slipping up' i was sooo close 2 pissin in my oants... Dats how much I was lafin!

Ur an amazing writer.. Im sooo gona read ur otha storiis!

Update sooooonn

alieangel chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
:) love it :) cant wait for more!
DrPepper1990 chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
I loved this story! It was so funny! It makes you wonder why none of the humans figured the 'big secret' out with so many slip-ups. I see it's been a while since you updated and I was wondering if you were going to post the last chapter. Would love it if you did.

Also congrats on the new baby

DrPepper, aka, Jess
prettyflour chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
My favorite chapter so far!
philippayfrancis chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Edward was so cute wearing the contact lenses to make his eyes green! It was such a silly little thing to do to. I liked it.

I liked his argument in saying do we really want another Rosalie around if we change Lauren? Haha.
philippayfrancis chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I loved the banter between Alice and Edward. Thanks for the laughs!
philippayfrancis chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
That tennis ball really made me laugh!

At first I thought that a Mike POV chapter was going to be boring, but I enjoyed it.

The shower scene - thank you!
philippayfrancis chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I started reading this b/c I wanted to laugh, but this chapter was unexpected. I loved the part where Edward talks about the three things that astonish him. He had my heart right there. And to see his love for Bella is always so sweet.

Then, it got funny when Edward doesn't take Bella's little tantrum seriously. He finds her antics entertaining. I loved his thoughts. You write him in canon, but manage to make it refreshing. I'm really glad I started reading this; I loved this chapter from Edward's viewpoint!
Ivan chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
haha, this is hilarious
Twigirl 14 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
love the story!
TeamEdward246 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Wow. Lauren get over yourself! lol. this story is hilarious! Great job!
Honey chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
This is my favorite Twilight story ever!
Pistis Sophia chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
omg, lauren is so dumb. thinking edward loves her, not bella? oh my, you sure do make lauren look stupid! :) P.S can u write a new fanfic about bella and the cullens including nessie, pranking lauren, jess, and mike after breaking dawn? Please!
AJCCLMBCN chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
AJCCLMBCN chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
I'd just like to mention one thing : LAUREN IS PISSING ME OFF, Lol! She's so cocky, so full of herself and it's sad in my opinion. Ahah, anyways .. back to the rest of the story :P
1,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »