Reviews for The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE!
AnonymousM chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I'm a freshman in America taking physics, and I have my regents in four days. I tried, and I think you left out some important information...would you need the mass of the bat?

This is way harder than high school physics. Out of curiosity, do you even know the answer yourself? PM me if you do, and tell me how to do it!
AnonymousM chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Ha ha! Good for Bella! :D
STARCULLEN4EVER chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Hey! This stories great! Love all the different POVs, its hilarious..)

U have a great feel for all the characters! Love it!
I-LOV-TWILIGHT98 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
no offence but plz update ur story
twilightgran chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
This whole story was wonderful, but it's been over a year since your last update. More Please, )
stupidwrcklss chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
love the buffyverse stuff, i was so excited when i saw cordelia chase mentioned lol. i even screamed joyfully when i saw that joss whedon was acknowlegded. i cant help but be excited by the simple mention of him. love the whole story thus far, its interesting to see things through so many POVs and the intentional irony in this chapter is too funny. thanks for giving me something worth reading at 3 30 in the morning :)
BAFan chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
OMG! I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! Edward the man-whore (hmm). I started reading these just out of curiosity, but I am totally loving them! Wild and wacky, indeed.

Creative, well-written, and just plain fun.
moonhoney2 chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
Cute story!
crunchystars chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
I haven't checked up on this story for ages! Glad I did though, this chapter was full of awesome

Angela's so sweet, and I like how you include actual story in here, it makes it less of a 100% parody genre fic, which is good.

This fic is probably one of my favourite funnies to read :D
rubell chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
edward is in trouble more in this story than in any other ff ever
rubell chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
n a hitchhiker reference to boot...rnt u fabulous
rubell chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
lol...this shit has gone crackfic crazy
rubell chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
i cannot believe carlisle even contomplated changing her... that would have been horrible...she is such a bitch as it is...n she would have been even more horrible to bella n everybody else
rubell chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
curse sign?
rubell chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
alice is crazier than normal
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »