Reviews for Martian Manhunter
psyraptor chapter 98 . 5/22
Damn...ive only seen the veronica mars movie and ive only seen bits and pieces of buffy...mostly the glory arc but damn if this aint one of the best crossovers ive read to date. Still doesnt reach the levels of awesome Archangel's amazing adventure (gundam seed) and Black sky (Harry potter and gitman reborn) but its probably now in third place which aint no small feat. Id love to see the third run around but i doubt itll ever come. So thanks again for this little 250k worded gem.
maipigen chapter 63 . 4/9
REreading this for the first time in years, so I doubt you'll respond, but after reading this I suddenly got confused. Actually it was from when Veronica became so angry. I may be completely stupid, but I don't understand why she's so furious all of the sudden. She knows that the Adversary is a dick and has all the power and I just got confused. Maybe it's something lost in translation seeing as I'm not english but still. Keith got the hooker and proved Abel Koontz innocent and Wham, Veronica is pissed. I don't get it. Sorry if that makes me stupid as nothing else, but it just struck me as I was rereading these last few chapters and I hope you'll explain things in simple terms to me, please. If not, I'll live as I still adore this story, but I'd love
The ending got a bit shaky. Well, it was the part that was more of an epilogue really that was shaky, everything leading up to that was horrorshow. Even that, the endings, though, had a redeeming feature of snappy lines aplenty. Quite excellent, overall.
753398445a chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
More fun than watching Veronica Mars? Blasphemy!
palmtreehead chapter 98 . 6/30/2016
Wow, that was an impressive fanfic! Though I love Spike and usually dislike first person I also have to say you did a fantastic job telling this story and Veronica's viewpoint was great. Thanks very much for sharing, I'm off to check out your other stories now :) again though wow, you obviously really thought this through.
cj1of4 chapter 54 . 11/14/2015
yeah, the A team quote really needs the cigar to pull off.
Worldmaker chapter 98 . 2/1/2015
I'm sorry it took me this long to read this story. I've never actually seen Veronica Mars, and basically opened up this story on a whim. Now, not only am I glad I read it (and wished it continued), but I'm going to go binge-watch some Veronica Mars now. Thanks.
Senevri chapter 83 . 11/3/2014
Where's Kendra in all this? Did I miss her leaving town?
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 42 . 6/26/2014
Love how all your chapter's end on questions.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 40 . 6/26/2014
Damn, tough question.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 36 . 6/26/2014
A mystery.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
You have a really good sense of humor, I have noticed.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
Oooh.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
I feel stupid, cause you are foreshadowing, it is there, I see it, and then? No understanding. Nada, zero.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 21 . 6/26/2014