Reviews for Martian Manhunter
Worldmaker chapter 98 . 2/1
I'm sorry it took me this long to read this story. I've never actually seen Veronica Mars, and basically opened up this story on a whim. Now, not only am I glad I read it (and wished it continued), but I'm going to go binge-watch some Veronica Mars now. Thanks.
Senevri chapter 83 . 11/3/2014
Where's Kendra in all this? Did I miss her leaving town?
Winter's Folly chapter 42 . 6/26/2014
Love how all your chapter's end on questions.
Winter's Folly chapter 40 . 6/26/2014
Damn, tough question.
Winter's Folly chapter 36 . 6/26/2014
A mystery.
Winter's Folly chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
You have a really good sense of humor, I have noticed.
Winter's Folly chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
Oooh.
Winter's Folly chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
I feel stupid, cause you are foreshadowing, it is there, I see it, and then? No understanding. Nada, zero.
Winter's Folly chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
*I know! I know!* -v-
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Cordelia might wanna know someone tried to drug her.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Glad it wasn't Oz. Worried for a second there.
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Oooh. Bad, very bad.
Kirinin chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
The tiny blonde snark... it is everywhere.

It was fun to 'hear' Veronica and Buffy speak to one another; I could clearly hear the voices of both actresses in my head, so it's clear you've got their patter right.

Buffy and Veronica are such similar characters that I'd started to conflate them in my head before you ever wrote this. They're both hard-boiled, tiny blonde kick-butt and take-names teenagers with double-lives who work on mystery-of-the-week-type plots.

On the one hand, this may mean that your universes are about to mesh super-well. On the other hand, it may mean that you essentially have the same character twice, and may have difficulty giving them disparate and unique personalities.

And dare I ask what connection Willow is going to have to Logan's older, half-sister, or what connection Beaver's stepmom is going to have to Cordelia Chase? That much unintentional crossover could get awkward. :)

Enjoying it so far! Thanks,

-K
mh21 chapter 98 . 5/27/2014
What a great story, I really enjoyed it. Great characters, writing, plot, witty dialogue, and merging of two universes. My only critiques are that I thought the ending was a bit rushed and I wish there was more emphasis on the romance between Logan and Veronica. The interactions they did have were so well done though. I also hated to see Spike die since he's one of my favorite characters, but the way you explained why it had to happen made sense.

Also, good work on writing a female character so well. It's usually pretty obvious when a male author is writing fanfiction from a female point of view (ie: they're terrible at it), but I didn't even realize you were a guy until you signed off an author's note as 'Rob'. So kudos to you for writing a three dimensional and believable girl. On the flip side of that, I've honestly never met a straight girl who didn't swoon for either Spike or Angel, so your Veronica must have her hormones fully in check. ;)

I'd love to see an epilogue where she tells the gang and Logan that she's Epimetheus and about their futures. It would be so fun to see their reactions.

Thanks for sharing this fun story!
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »