Reviews for Martian Manhunter
CJaMes12 chapter 51 . 11/12/2011
Chess Referance! One of my favourite lines from 'One Night in Bankok'. :) Im loving the story.
Avida36 chapter 95 . 9/16/2011
Wow! You really are a huge Buffy fan! I couldn't even imagine the alternate scenarios for BtVS, let alone actually kill off Spike! Great story. Can't wait to see who wins!
lateVMlover chapter 66 . 8/27/2011
What a totally great surprise! I'm referring to Druscialla to the rescue! Didn't see that one coming!
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Just reread the whole thing and wanted to let you know that I still love this story and am in awe of you keeping with it for so long. Thanks for not giving up:D

Happy future writing and I'll see you at your next update.

ditte mai

denmark
Judah chapter 95 . 8/23/2011
Enjoyed this up to the point where you told everything in summary form. Concluding with about 10 chapters of synopsis just isn't interesting to me, sorry.
lateVMlover chapter 46 . 8/17/2011
It's really interesting the way you've decided to have Sheila do magic. The contrast with Willow is fascinating. I'll be interested in seeing how this changes things with Willow.
lateVMlover chapter 45 . 8/16/2011
This balancing act you're doing in this story is amazing!
lateVMlover chapter 44 . 8/16/2011
Totally loved the Drusciall stuff, epecially your point comparison to the Joker! Need to proofread this chapter. Lot of misplaced names and a few incoherent lines.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 95 . 8/15/2011
Great work.

I continue to wish that some of this was explored further.

But there is something equally enjoyable about being able to 'fast forward' through all the boring bits of Buffy fretting in the kitchen...or whatever.
lateVMlover chapter 34 . 8/13/2011
It's really impressive the layers you're giving to Sheila, a character on the show for just a few short scenes. You've got some wicked talent!
maipigen chapter 95 . 8/13/2011
I enjoy the changes so far. Of course I'm sad that Joyce still died and that Cordy's in a wheelchair but overall it's cool to see.

I love that V's so scared and still sassy whenever The Adversary's stopping his narration to answer her questions and comments.

Really well done so far, can't wait to see what happens next:D

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Shu of the Wind chapter 95 . 8/12/2011
Ohhh, snap. XD
SoManyObsessions chapter 95 . 8/11/2011
I love the ending hehe. Awesome chapter, as always
trecebo chapter 95 . 8/11/2011
Diggity! Divide, conquer, re-divide, re-conquer, divide and divide again, then re-group, and conquer. Sounds like a plan.

Honestly, Med, you keep me guessing with all the why-fors and where-tos, and it. is. marvelous.
Nightraze chapter 94 . 8/8/2011
Awesome fic! im adding it to my favs. _ Wish Veronica was still in Buffyverse changing things though. I thought you made Sheila into a cool character. Anyway Update ASAP! _
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »