Reviews for Martian Manhunter
lateVMlover chapter 45 . 8/16/2011
This balancing act you're doing in this story is amazing!
lateVMlover chapter 44 . 8/16/2011
Totally loved the Drusciall stuff, epecially your point comparison to the Joker! Need to proofread this chapter. Lot of misplaced names and a few incoherent lines.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 95 . 8/15/2011
Great work.

I continue to wish that some of this was explored further.

But there is something equally enjoyable about being able to 'fast forward' through all the boring bits of Buffy fretting in the kitchen...or whatever.
lateVMlover chapter 34 . 8/13/2011
It's really impressive the layers you're giving to Sheila, a character on the show for just a few short scenes. You've got some wicked talent!
maipigen chapter 95 . 8/13/2011
I enjoy the changes so far. Of course I'm sad that Joyce still died and that Cordy's in a wheelchair but overall it's cool to see.

I love that V's so scared and still sassy whenever The Adversary's stopping his narration to answer her questions and comments.

Really well done so far, can't wait to see what happens next:D

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Shu of the Wind chapter 95 . 8/12/2011
Ohhh, snap. XD
SoManyObsessions chapter 95 . 8/11/2011
I love the ending hehe. Awesome chapter, as always
trecebo chapter 95 . 8/11/2011
Diggity! Divide, conquer, re-divide, re-conquer, divide and divide again, then re-group, and conquer. Sounds like a plan.

Honestly, Med, you keep me guessing with all the why-fors and where-tos, and it. is. marvelous.
Nightraze chapter 94 . 8/8/2011
Awesome fic! im adding it to my favs. _ Wish Veronica was still in Buffyverse changing things though. I thought you made Sheila into a cool character. Anyway Update ASAP! _
David Johnston chapter 73 . 8/5/2011
You know, I was thinking what Epimetheus would have looked like from the point of view of the characters.

Epimetheus is a woman of mystery with a supernatural knowledge of the past she describes as "hindsight". She sends the Scoobies a series of warnings about dangerous things culminating in a warning that prevents a vengeance demon from granting a wish that will rewrite the last some 20 years or so. Then she's never heard from again.

Seems to me that I'd conclude that the other warnings were so that the warning she actually cared about, the one that would keep the past from being changed, would be listened to.
wingster55 chapter 44 . 8/2/2011
one small nitpick...I don't believe Spike is smarter than Angelus
lateVMlover chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Shiela is starting to remind me of Dick. Is that intentional. And I must say I LOVED "Battlefied Earth"!
lateVMlover chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
Really fun chapter!
x chapter 78 . 7/19/2011
This is an overall good story, but sometimes it gets distracted. Also, the Keith Mars worship is absolutely ridiculous. Keith Mars 50-50 with a vampire slayer? Yeah, not happening. I get that he's the best father in either series and all, but I wish I could read even a few pages of the story without being reminded how awesome he is. In the VM canon, this is a guy who really did fail the Lilly Kane investigation and was prepared to use his office as sheriff to conceal his daughter's criminal violations. Not exactly Mr. Perfect.
tvfanatic2001 chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
If you are rewriting history, I wish you would've had Veronica at least be disgusted with Duncan like most of the viewers.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »