Reviews for Martian Manhunter
Imzadi chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
I'm not sure how coming to the conclusion that Lilly was dating Xander gives her the right to look in Lilly's vent, and I don't know what "Sunnydale mystery" involves the building of a miniature golf course, but otherwise this was quite good. I like the way Veronica bugged the library. It was nice to hear Buffy say good things about her, too. I hope that Giles & Jenny can work things out and that she stays alive.
Howard Russell chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Still think she's missing an opportunity. Probably the wisest choice, but still.

On a side note, I always look forward to the chapter names. Clever and cute.
Allen Pitt chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Neat! Bugging the library. Finally. And very unlikely to be discovered at least not for a long while. Man... just thinking, if VM actually manages to get those tapes, that cracks the case... although it's a bit out of sequence, as Abel K. would need to be exonerated also (otherwise it just causes a sex scandal for Aaron) -but it's a very big step...

Nice to see Buffy has a good opinion of VM... and good one with hiding in the bathroom...

On Jenny-yes, the details will now probably come out in time; even in the unaltered timeline, her uncle told her only a little too late... if she finds out even a few days earlier, added to the fact she's already in disclosure mode...that could do it...a huge change, too, if it works... (though with Buffy's luck, the Mayor will hire a shaman to rip the soul out in S3 & succeed)-
NICK3LR3Y chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Awesome story so far. I love how you added Veronica Mars to the Buffyverse but still kept the main points from Veronica Mars. Can't wait til the next chapter.
rocks and glass chapter 18 . 6/14/2007
oh very nice. great chapter, i love the whole style of this story. nice to see some other thoughts on Xander's dating habits, and buffy's thoughts on veronica. can't wait for more!
freelancer starbuck chapter 17 . 6/13/2007
ooh, intrigue! this is a surprisingly well written story... please continue!
DavidB226Morris chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
In the interest of honesty, I will admit I've never seen Veronica Mars. Yes, I have sinned. But the show has been up against House, Scrubs, and Law and Order: CI. My TIVO can only do so much. But I mourn its loss, and hope that the Mars Bars campaign works. (And it might. If they can use Tabasco to save Roswell, that means they'd be more open to saing a better show like Mars. It is, after all, the sister network.)

Anyway, the gift of a good fanfic writer (which you are) is that he can make an unscholared reader like the story he's writing. And you have an excellent voice for the Buffy-verse, the Mars-verse and how the latter might view the is an engaging and entertaining fanfic, and even though it has the series as canon, I don't know what'll happen next.

I bask in the glow of your genius and eagerly await the next chapter. This is a corker of a story, and I hope you'll turn into some kind of series. But that's in the future.
FranklyMyDear27 chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
This is great! The most unusual VM fic I have ever read. Can't wait for the next chapter...Xander and Lilly? I guess anything is possbile..I wish Weevil had made it to that universe though.
Howard Russell chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
An excellent chapter.

Nice playing of Ms. Calendar. She needed the wakeup call.

Maybe VM needs to check out Ethan's, anyway. Maybe there's a costume there that would be beneficial, even if the imparted abilities aren't that reliable. And several fics have postulated that the abilities might be retained if they're *practiced* every once in a while. It could be that Xander's faded because, after getting the rocket launcher, he never a damn thing with them. I mean, even real-life gained skills fade if unused.

If Halloween is going to happen anyway, may as well try to get some benefit if at all possible. True, there may not be any superhero costumes there, but a master thief would have skills useful to a private eye.
GotChikinSoop chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
I LoVed the update. It would be so weird if Xander was one of Lilly's boytoy. It would explain the contempt though. Please update soon. Still wanna see how Halloween pans out. Also, can't wait for another V & Logan interaction.
rocks and glass chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
ooh, that would be quite good if it was. i liked the meeting, and the entire story is absolutely brilliant. can't wait for more!
Imzadi chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
Great chapter. I loved her scene with Jenny/Jana. If she could stop Angel from killing Jenny, that would be fantastic (although to be honest I'd love to see Giles/Joyce even more than Giles/Jenny). The scene in the magic shop was also well done. So Lilly may have been with Xander? Interesting. The girl got around.
brencon chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
Interesting chapter. Lilly with Xander is definitely something she would've done. The Jenny/Veronica conversation was excellent. Can't wait for the next chapter.
enchantedlight chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
great chapter! update soon!
trecebo chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
Whoa. Nice 'Alias-ing' there.

May Rob Thomas dump a truck load of melted candy on the CW's doorstep and get a good reaction.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »