Reviews for Running Late
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cute. Nifty
Rikka K chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aww how sweet... i love one-shots like these... :D thanks for making my day!
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Liked it! Hell! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! XD

*squeals* They're just adorable! Great oneshot!
Amitabh chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like this, and I can imagine this in manga form. But there's an inconsistency with canon. Seji didn't know Midori's name when she appeared on his hand.
Deki chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I rilly liked it. _
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I really liked this ficcu, you got Midori head on but... Seiji seemed to be missing a little something. I was expecting him to say something hilarious in his cute-lil-way _ but he seemed too normal. Like just any nice guy. There was no trademark Seiji-ness! I know that there wasn't much room for him to have said much but you know... because he didn't, it didn't feel like it was Seiji.

But anyway, other than all that I loved it. Very well written and so cute!
ChainofDreams chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh, I like it! -falls over- OMG, I only started liking Midori Days TODAY and I'm already looking for fanfiction. HEY! Do ya know where I can read the manga on the net? I'm too cheap to buy them all...NOT! I just couldn't find volume 1 in the bookstore. Stinkin' bums don't know how to stock up...
iamALEX chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
me likey :) haha! i had fun watching Midori No Hibi... funny since there aren't much fanfictions made for them, and yes, out of 18, yours is the only i've liked. make more please :)

good luck!
Miata Montesco chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Yay! Thas was so cute!Love it!
ReEnA-cHaN chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That's so cute! it made me even think it's the 1st episode in the anime series..- keep up the good work...
Aurowind chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Haha, if only this really happened! o I loved your story...please write more Midori no Hibi! There are just too less on this site!