Reviews for How Do We Deal?
Von chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Ah Dean, you're so stubborn. :D Be more selfish 'I want it, therefore it's ok' like your brother!
Liana-chan chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
What? You can't just end a chapter there! Please post another one soon; I'd really like to see where you're going with this story.
exitlight chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Ack! Update soon! Please please!
exitlight chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Aw great chapter, I'm loving this story so far.
swiveltooth chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Brilliant story! God, please WRITE MORE SOON! I'm begging you!
indusgirl1313 chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
It's so wrong, but so hot at the same time. It was another great chapter,and I hope that you update again really soon.
Blood White Panther chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
I love you. This story is so amazing! It's chalk full of gritty feelings and angsty, guilt complexes and forbidden fruit. You are made of awesome. You have no idea how much I always love to see that you've updated.

P.S. This last scene is freakin' hot. Tastes like more?
Dark-flames chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Yay an update! I get the writersblock issue completely, it sucks, but I'm glad it's let go of its' hold of you ).

Great follow up chapter, playing out the emotions of the bros... Can't wait to see where you take it. Really like the way you're showing Dean's conflicted emotions, the big brother thing (wanting to be able to sling an arm around Sam and all that) versus the more than bros feelings...
Ladywilde chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
OMG! You tease! LOL... Such a great angsty chapter. I loved it. I DEF. cannot wait and see where it goes from, so much wow.
Josiepops chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Dean is a tease! i feel so sorry for ickle Sammy :( wicked update look forward to the next one!
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
this is so sweet. I love your description of pain on Sammy's face and the desperate-ness with which he needs Dean. Really hot too. x
Dark-flames chapter 7 . 10/18/2007

So many emotions coursed through me while I was reading this. Shocked, scared, happy, worried, confused, shocked again, heartbroken, and now all I can think is 'hell no! There has to be more chapters!'

You've done a good job, really great, and the characters feel so alive. I can't wait to see where this story can continue to go (hoping there's more chappy's coming), and either way I'm glad I stumbled accross it and decided to push through all the chapters. Great work hun

Sparkle45 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Great last couple of chapters! You can really feel Dean & Sam's desperation and confusion. Looking forward to more!
LurkingTheSupernatural chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Aw...I so love persistent Sammy! So glad you're back on this story. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter! :-)
mmyy chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
It's so hot! More please!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »