Reviews for How Do We Deal?
Ladywilde chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Oh wow, I love this story so much it hurts... I cannot wait for more... wow, just wow...
Edjen chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Poor Sammy. Oh my, hope itll end on good terms.
Edjen chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
As for your first slash Fic you are very good. I'm really turned on.
Edjen chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Ah a pervert. But I like them kissing each other. Do, go on.
Edjen chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That is really good written. And so cute.
LurkingTheSupernatural chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Another great chapter! Oh, but I'm getting a feeling that Sam is going to be doing his impersonation of a punching bag soon...nothing better than a LimpSam unless of course it's an overprotective Dean! LOL! Can hardly believe that Dean has distanced himself so far from Sam that he hasn't even noticed how the kids are treating Sam at school. Just want to smack that boy in the head sometimes! LOL!

Absolutely love this story and looking forward to the next round of angst! :-)
badmoonrisingccr chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
okay, there is just one question that needs to be answered...why did you make it so short? I was like, "ya, i love this story and i can't wait to read the chapter" and then it was so short and so little happened that i was extremely sad. Don't think that i didn't like it though, cause i did! it was very sad :'(
mmyy chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Update soon, please!
who-will-you-slash chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
ZOMG YES! UPDATE! *happy dance* Oh, poor Sammy. Kids sure are big meanie-heads when...they see a guy kiss his brother. But RAWK! Sam totally opened a can of whoop-ass on that one dude! And Dean, of course, is mostly oblivious to the whole thing. Oh, Dean. It's a good thing we love him. I'm maniacally staring at the screen now in hope that another chapter will come up soon. *hinthint* So I can read more of SamandDean angstiness. *basks in the angst*
darkening sunset chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Great chapter... I loved the way you got in Sam's mind and it made his feelings real, painful, raw. Way to go Sammy for the fight though - it emphasised just how wound up and out of his depth he is. What was also great was that, despite being a Dean girl at heart, I was beginning to get really annoyed with Dean for leaving Sam to stew, even though Dean talking about feelings is a virtual non-starter, thinking that he should be able to see how upset Sam was. You turned that round though with the Dean perspective so now I'm just mildly irritated with him, which he probably deserves because he knows he has to overcome what his inclinations are to do what's right for Sam, and he should have noticed that Sam's suffering in school even more than usual. Sorry to ramble, but yeah in short, great update and I'm looking forward to the next.
badmoonrisingccr chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
update, update, update! I love the pain and secrets in this one
constantlybored8 chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
sweet! i luv the chap but did u know that each time u triecd to do italics it just left 'i's on either side?

anyway it took u so long 2 update!i luv the chap tho!
Onari chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Hey there!

You are the one who teases us between updates!

I loved this: "he feels like he should be running in circles until he passes out or something."

"Like the rest, Sam’s just as easily ignored or forgotten." Aw, sammy, if only you knew...

"Not that Sam hadn’t tried for curiosity or disbelief because he has and somewhere he even feels those things. Those feelings are just buried beneath the confusion and unsettling urge to reach over and take Dean’s hand in his own." Aw. Dean take your brother's hand!

"Dad shakes his head; they’ve seen him do that so many times Dean’s often wondered if they should start padding the walls. When Sam’s mind is on repeat, he can’t be bothered to pay attention to anything. It’s a miracle Sam can shower without finding a way to drown himself."" Hehehehe, that was brilliant

" Of all the nights for Dean to be sleeping on his blankets it has to be tonight..." Well, I admit I thought the same. Way to go, Dean!

I guess that's it! Nice update, as usual!

Love xx
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
First off you most likely would be scoring tons of replies to this story but a lot of people dont like to admit to reading wincest stories so they dont comment. Frankly I rarely do so I checked your reviews first and from those that were there I gathered this was a good story (aside from the wincest) and a good read. So here I am, a person who never comments on these stories; actually commenting.

Great story, can't wait to see what else happens
who-will-you-slash chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
ZOMG UPDATE YAYZ! *gasp* OMG THE DADDY-MAN KNOWS! Except... not, lolz. I was sort of flinching away from the screen through the entire chapter, waiting in terror for Papa Winchester to find out and...do something shocking. But it never happened, fortunately, and we are left with The Angst of Secret Feelings and Naughty Smex Thoughts. Which hopefully will also involve the acting out of said Naughty Smex Thoughts. xD
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »