Reviews for How Do We Deal?
IvySnowe chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Oh, holy crap. I'm now your fangirl. Good fic. Yeah. Heh, cheers.

~Ivy
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
good job
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Wow! Another great chapter! Still can't believe this story hasn't gotten all that many reviews! Can't wait for more! ~Katie~
xDeaDesdemona chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
haha, yay for remembering the layout of a school we haven't seen in like 1/2 a year. well, more like a full year now... lol!
Onari chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Hey there!

Still, what kind of excuse is that? He can already hear Dad’s disbelieving sputtering as he tries to find the right words to let Dean know his ass is going to be soar for months and not for the reasons he’d like. Hehe, that was funny ;-)

He isn’t embarrassed or turned on when they say it, so what does it matter? He has other things in life to worry about than what people think of him or his lips. This is the first time anyone had ever said it in front of Sam though and for some reason that bothers him. Good insight!

Dean’s body vibrates with the tenderness Sam shows him. His kisses almost apologetic. Sam doesn’t owe him anything and still he feels like he does. Dean can tell by the way his hands cradle his neck and Sam’s mouth moves slow over his. Aww, I always like it more when they get to it gently ;-)

He’s gotten Sam off twice and now his tongue is shoving it’s way back down Sam’s throat all over again, like nothing ever happened. Third is a charm...

Great chapter! I didn't point out everything I liked, bit it's only because I was so caught in the reading. Awesome job, babe.

xx
Tigereyes92389 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
AH! _ That was amazing! I like how your stories are set in a realistic setting and that there's this dialogue within the characters, revealing their thoughts. Very well written. Keep up the good work and i really hope you continue this story!
xDeaDesdemona chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
this story is so friggin weird! but I love it, as I do all of yours.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Wow, can't believe more people haven't reviewed this! I think its great! Can't wait to see what happens next! ~Katie~
who-will-you-slash chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Oh, wow. This story is really, really good. And the whole hostage situation appeals to me on so many levels: possible hurt!sammy; protective!dean, who I love so very, very much; and, of course, the kissing. Oh, the Wincest kissing... I love it so much. Probably too much. And I'm so nervous about what's going to happen next. Keep up the fabulous work!
smile like a fish chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
ok no im not a creepy stalker person obsessing over u i just choose an author every now and then and read their stories for a bit... PLEASE finish some of your stories i really like them... sigh i think i need some sleep this fanfic thing is seriously addictive... i cant stop... AH! head explodes from all the fanficy goodness...
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
So umm, is there like more to this?

It ended in a rather odd place, ie: gun in Deans face, but there is no TBC at the bottom.

So im confused LOL

Im liking it so far. BTW
xDeaDesdemona chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
you should let me edit. minnor stuff, but still! P
JKRichards chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Keep going, this is a great start
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4