Reviews for Picture Perfect
CASSIE DA HORSELDA PERSON chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
AH!

I LOVE YOU! xD

Ya. You must have used red on this one.

You're a genius. I love you. Talk to you later. Off to read the "Body Swap" one now!

. 3 LOVE YA! C:
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Cheesyy! LOL bit out of character at the end in my opinion but i loved it nonetheless :]
LM3795 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
How CUTE! Great job!
Ondjage chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I really liked this. Very cute. Though personally I'm more of ShikaTema fan with Ino really liking Shika, but I always love to read the occasional good ShikaIno fic.

Just a tip, don't interrupt the story with your thoughts and notes. It stops the flows and you lose the reader's interest. But...uh...don't take that harshly! You story is brilliant. Very well written. .
bitter-sweet91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aw its so cute i love it! man i just suddenly got hooked on ino x shika please write some more!
pandagirl08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This story was awesome! I can't wait to read other stories you've come up with!
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This was a really well-written story. The flow was perfect and the whole "need to take a new picture of Team 10" thing just tied it all together. I especially like the ending where he said "You're perfect."

Keep up the writing!

~Drie
EMBUR101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Zomg, that was so CUTE! Aw, the Shika/Ino-ness. I loved it, and donmt forget to update Body Swap.
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Cute! I loved it! meheheheheh it was sappy and fluffy and nice, so it made me happy!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
WOHOO!I SHARE YOUR INTHUSIASM! SHIPPUDEN YAY! I loved this...check my favourites :)
Sailor-Helios chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aww. That was so cute! _

It's been a while since I have read InoShika fics, and your fic was certainly not a disappointment. _ So kawaii!

Keep up the good work. ja~!
dashdashhypenspace chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
O, cute cute fic this is! A lot of depth in their friendship, I like it :)
NarutoCraze chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very cute story! Absolutely loved it!
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
why can't i have a caring boufriend like shika? lol anyways, i loved this story. i love the picture incorporation, and the flashbacks. never thought about those predicaments. lol anyways, i would have to say that i don't care that this is late for V day. atleast it was posted. the world needed shikaino lovins today. lol anyways, amazing job!
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007