Reviews for Becoming a Family
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 2/2
bruh
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 2/2
the part about bulma's nightmare was so well written
Sea Wan River chapter 5 . 2/1
gohan is so precious
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 2/1
"...carrying trunks with her vegeta..." I had to read 3 times to understand lol
amazing chapter
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 2/1
look how married they already are
Sea Wan River chapter 2 . 2/1
lmao vegeta is the best worst father
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 2/1
let me sleep, I say after finishing Not who she expected.
ladyg228 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
I enjoyed reading this immensely! You have made this VB fangirl more happy than you could imagine! You even included future trunks and gave us future bulma and vegeta interaction! now I can die happily! D AMAZING job!
ladyg228 chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
LOVED reading this! Great story but was a little weirded out that VIDEL helped vegeta pick out the ring... was hoping maybe bulimia's parents helped him with that one but GREAT JOB!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Loved this!
RubberKidney chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This fic is one of few that actually is believeable canon-wise and fun to read. Good job!
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Awwwww. Happy tears everywhere! The perfect ending for the perfect power couple.:') I am just so happy both Trunks for to witness the beautiful moment between their parents. I kinda wish M-Bulma would've gone too but it would've been terribly bittersweet for her. She's still a queen.3

This fic was such a joy to read. It had just about everything; angst, fear, hope, happiness, regrets, laughters, etc. Just so good. Thanks for writing it.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was so good! This future timeline isn't as harh as the canon one but I love both bc the sense of hope is never lost. It really shines throughout this chapter.

I really enjoyed Vegeta and Mirai Bulma's conversation in the end. It was heart-breaking (especially the flashback) but at the same time, I felt that it was good for M-Bulma. Even if Vegeta wasn't her Vegeta, I feel she got a bit of closure by getting things off her chest and telling him everything she wasn't able to to the other Vegeta.

M-Trunks' reaction to his parents getting married was so sweet.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Interesting history lesson on the Saiyans and Tuffles. I think I prefer your theory.

And ohgosh, are they really going to get Mirai Trunks for the wedding? Yessssssss! That gonna be awesome. I hope Mirai Bulma is still around so she'll be able to see what her and her son risked their lives to accomplish. They're really the true heros of DBZ.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I thought Gohan was really dramatic and overreacting. Like take a chill pill, dude.

Last scene is my favorite. Vegeta finally talking is a relief.