Reviews for Becoming a Family
ladyg228 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
I enjoyed reading this immensely! You have made this VB fangirl more happy than you could imagine! You even included future trunks and gave us future bulma and vegeta interaction! now I can die happily! D AMAZING job!
ladyg228 chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
LOVED reading this! Great story but was a little weirded out that VIDEL helped vegeta pick out the ring... was hoping maybe bulimia's parents helped him with that one but GREAT JOB!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Loved this!
RubberKidney chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This fic is one of few that actually is believeable canon-wise and fun to read. Good job!
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Awwwww. Happy tears everywhere! The perfect ending for the perfect power couple.:') I am just so happy both Trunks for to witness the beautiful moment between their parents. I kinda wish M-Bulma would've gone too but it would've been terribly bittersweet for her. She's still a queen.3

This fic was such a joy to read. It had just about everything; angst, fear, hope, happiness, regrets, laughters, etc. Just so good. Thanks for writing it.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was so good! This future timeline isn't as harh as the canon one but I love both bc the sense of hope is never lost. It really shines throughout this chapter.

I really enjoyed Vegeta and Mirai Bulma's conversation in the end. It was heart-breaking (especially the flashback) but at the same time, I felt that it was good for M-Bulma. Even if Vegeta wasn't her Vegeta, I feel she got a bit of closure by getting things off her chest and telling him everything she wasn't able to to the other Vegeta.

M-Trunks' reaction to his parents getting married was so sweet.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Interesting history lesson on the Saiyans and Tuffles. I think I prefer your theory.

And ohgosh, are they really going to get Mirai Trunks for the wedding? Yessssssss! That gonna be awesome. I hope Mirai Bulma is still around so she'll be able to see what her and her son risked their lives to accomplish. They're really the true heros of DBZ.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I thought Gohan was really dramatic and overreacting. Like take a chill pill, dude.

Last scene is my favorite. Vegeta finally talking is a relief.
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
This chapter almost had me in tears! I felt Bulma's helplessness and fear when she couldn't get the GR door open and her love for Vegeta. Trunks' reaction when Vegeta went back to the ruin GR tugged at my heart strings! Little baby is so smart.:) But what really hurt the most was Vegeta knowing nobody stood up for him or cared enough to; really broke my heart. It makes sense that he ends up with the best family anyone could ever ask for.

"You came?"
"Always."

So perfect.
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Eee! Awesome chapter!

Vegeta and Videl had quite the eventful day, haha. I have to admit, their interaction was cute but of course not as cute as Vegeta/Trunks and Bulma/Trunks moments.:)

What Vegeta did to the robber was hella gruesome but let that be a lesson to him. Would've been worse if Vegeta wasn't there, meaning Videl kinda save the day too for suggesting they go look for rings and picking that store. I'm really loving how Vegeta reflect back on his past and Mirai Trunk and baby Trunks and how protective he's gotten. Nicely done.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Ooh, I love that flashback about Vegeta and his mom. His mom was pretty smart and badass! Little Vegeta was so cute! I love their relationship.

Haha, Hercule cracked me up; he actually asked Bulma out. LOL. Love little Videl's approval of how Vegeta handled the paparazzis, haha. And of course, Vegeta and Bulma scenes are always my favorite.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
That was heartbreaking and powerful.:( I can't.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Vegeta and Trunks interactions are SO CUTE! I'm dying at Bulma's baby escape alarm, lol. She's so cheeky about it. Serves her boys right, though.
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Nice insights into life with Frieza. What pure hell and yet I never get tired of the details. They're sickeningly fascinating.

Loved Vegeta's inner thoughts. I can't help but feel feel for him as he tries to understand a lifestyle he's not use to. Last scene was sweet and funny.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Gah, so beautiful! I'll never not be impressed by Bulma and how much she understands her saiyan Prince.:) She's so perfect for him. And Vegeta was just lovely and fun here. Your characterization is spot-on. Also the ending was tastefully erotic.