Reviews for Becoming a Family
nabiki chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
nnnoooooooooooouuuuuu
it is finished whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i didnt even knew it was complete!
it was beautful ! but since they put the rings on, let me tell you, it is perfect.
Just perfect.
LOVE YOOUU
nabiki chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Hello! Lovely fic!
I really like what you have done about saiyas history and vegetas memories about the whole thing. U even took the time to explain in that note, and i think it is a ..spotless work (not sure of the english word for that, but still)
from time to time it is nice to find this kind of fic, makes it mature and, psychologically, i think it fits.
i do not know much about poetry in ur language, but was surprised and delighted about that whole yeats thing, it truly made everything under a different colour. i wish i knew about mario benedetti translated works to share with you, it would give u a very meaningful approach of melancholy, wars, dissapeared people, exile, and love and moving on, and hiding, and treasure a thought, pride...so many things..about memory and how we built so many things just standing in one little image, that can grow to become the root of a different tree once people become adults and fight to...to remember ...hugh, crappy english...hope that if u read this review feel curious enough.
:D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
This was truly art. You inspire me to write so much! Even though this was posted almost 8 years ago. Quality and talent has no time frame. Thank you for this amazing fan fiction in your amazing depth in writing! A really good sequel and I love how you went so in depth with vegeta's past. I shit you not I was in tears and I always kept telling myself to stop crying but it was very powerful. Either that or I'm very emotional human lol either was enjoy your style of writing extraordinary. :))))!
Silver.Film26 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
I absolutely adored the Vide/Vegeta scene! I think it was absolutely adorable! I wish every story had that it was so cute and perfect!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Superb. although personally I would've liked seeing Tien, Chiaotzu and even Yamcha in the fold.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
FREAKING AWESOME!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
LOL Hilarious!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Wow... Truly sad... [
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Suck crap you jackass Paparazzo bitch!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
God I can't wait to read more of this... The prequel was pretty damn nice... I expect greatness from this too...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2014