Reviews for Becoming a Family
Anibalssj chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Not in a million years I'ld have tought I would abso-fucking-lutely love a story involving a little Videl minimizing Vegeta's rampage
fluffykitty12 chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
This fic is amazing! :)
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
bruh
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
the part about bulma's nightmare was so well written
Sea Wan River chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
gohan is so precious
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
"...carrying trunks with her vegeta..." I had to read 3 times to understand lol
amazing chapter
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
look how married they already are
Sea Wan River chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
lmao vegeta is the best worst father
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
let me sleep, I say after finishing Not who she expected.
ladyg228 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
I enjoyed reading this immensely! You have made this VB fangirl more happy than you could imagine! You even included future trunks and gave us future bulma and vegeta interaction! now I can die happily! D AMAZING job!
ladyg228 chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
LOVED reading this! Great story but was a little weirded out that VIDEL helped vegeta pick out the ring... was hoping maybe bulimia's parents helped him with that one but GREAT JOB!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Loved this!
RubberKidney chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This fic is one of few that actually is believeable canon-wise and fun to read. Good job!
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Awwwww. Happy tears everywhere! The perfect ending for the perfect power couple.:') I am just so happy both Trunks for to witness the beautiful moment between their parents. I kinda wish M-Bulma would've gone too but it would've been terribly bittersweet for her. She's still a queen.3

This fic was such a joy to read. It had just about everything; angst, fear, hope, happiness, regrets, laughters, etc. Just so good. Thanks for writing it.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was so good! This future timeline isn't as harh as the canon one but I love both bc the sense of hope is never lost. It really shines throughout this chapter.

I really enjoyed Vegeta and Mirai Bulma's conversation in the end. It was heart-breaking (especially the flashback) but at the same time, I felt that it was good for M-Bulma. Even if Vegeta wasn't her Vegeta, I feel she got a bit of closure by getting things off her chest and telling him everything she wasn't able to to the other Vegeta.

M-Trunks' reaction to his parents getting married was so sweet.:)