Reviews for Mind Games
OctoberHoliday chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
Excellent ending. Far too romantic, haha.

You did amazing on the personalities, although I missed the intelligent and insanely charming dialogue that I grew to love in the game. Still, you did admirably well, far better than most I've read, escpcially where Fran was involved. I've seen her character flubbed far too many times, and I was very pleased with what I saw as respect for her character.

Anyway, beautiful story. Balthier is my favorite character, has been for years, and you've done really well with him. Thanks for writing this wonderful, and romantic, and entertaining story.
lala chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
this was a great story to read!

so creative and intense with suspense (if that even make sense haha)

btw i would suggest putting down balthier and ashe as the characters so other readers can find this story if they search by characters :)

anyways great story!
lala chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
wow so much suspense!
ShellMel chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
Wow . . . I read your story for 2 hours straight without getting up once. You write the characters so well and I never saw a lull in the storyline. Kudos for you and your amazing writing skills. I'm definately going to have to check out your other stories!
BGwildroze chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
Lovely story!
Selbiene Raveren chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
Very entertaining story. I enjoyed it immensely. I'll have you know, I read the entirety of it whilst suffering through a horrendous migraine. It was simply too addicting to quit and now I am having difficulties focusing on correct spelling while writing this review and must sleep this pain away... If only I didn't have such an affinity to muggle medicines... and if only said muggle medicines actually worked... *sigh*

Well, keep up the good work, Bhadra.
SecretGuardian chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
I greatly enjoyed reading this! And I loved the ending! It made me smile and giggle with delight! And now, on to reading your sequel!
onzeh11 chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
it's so nice I was about to cry! I definitely loved it! Your work is perfect! Plus I absolutely loved the pairing! muahaha more power! you rock!
KaleRaven chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
I was engrossed the whole way through. I daresay you have a flair for drama. To top things off, the sweet and pleasant ending made me all gooey and happy. I'd love to see more stories from you )
MalaConaKierKiar chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Lovely story so far, and I absolutely love the ending
Hazel-Eye chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Have just read your story and I must say: really great. I hope you write a sequel.
Crimsonhearted chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
Wow! This must be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read in my entire life.

I'm so sad it's over, but still, it had the most perfect ending! Undescribable, simple as that. Even made me cry like a 4-year old at one point (and that's quite rare, at least for me) ;)

Overall an AMAZING job. I love it.

I'm really starting to wish that Squeenix will do a FFXII-2, where these scenes would be featured, haha. :)

Fantastic. Keep writing - you have a huge talent for this. :)

Love, Ida
The Three March Hares chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
Whoo-hoo! great story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Kitake Neru chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
it's a lovely story from beginning to end, I congratulate you! Though I felt the ending was a little rushed as opposed to the rest of the story. Nevertheless, it was good. Keep it up!
Priestess of Groove chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Exellent story. It was such an easy and fun read. I can't wait to read more of the ideas you have in mind. Keep writing!