Reviews for The Seal of Trust
RoseyDevlin chapter 20 . 1/19
Awww i was really hoping to see their first bed scene huhu, playboy and playboy still haven't done "it" like whaaaaat XD dammit i wanted to see huge lemon for making me suffer with those heartbreaking drama moments T_T i personally enjoyed the sequel more but having the bed scene FINALLY would have made it perfect, just saying :)
precyjay chapter 1 . 1/3
nice
BookWormFT chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
i read the first story a while back and LOVED IT! then i found this and was like WHATTT? i reall loved this story and it was a beautiful sequal!
mystery girl chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
That was a really nice story
mystery girl chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
OMG! I laughed so hard when hinata told naruto he wasd dancing with a broom LMFAO! I also like the ending of da chapter
cait123 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
AWSOMD
FairiesDescent chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Not one lemon. There wasn't even ONE lemon. In a story about a sexcrazed playboy and a playgirl. Really? And I didn't read Dating Game. I solely read this fic for it. It's not only popular because of that story.
anna-chan21 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Its over! :**( good bye seal of trust, I shall miss reading you during french class!
WonderRin chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Naughty little Sasuke
FAN NUMBER. 1 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
This is such a good story I told my friend to read it and they said they liked it so now I'm thinking about writing my own story I got some ideas and my friends say its good, it's all thanks to ur inspiration thanks sooooo soooooo sooooo much!
Haruka Fujisaki chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Love it! The twists and also how they finally get back together! :D
Tee chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. I read The Dating Game, and I was so hooked! I was so happy to see a sequel, and now I'm done with that too.
:(. You are the most amazing writer that I have ever come acrost. This fic, has basically ruled over my life for two whole days. I've ranted about it to my friends, but they don't understand. This is the best fic in the history of fics!
Tee
maricelva.romero chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
LUV IT IT WAS AWESOME COULDN'T STOP READING ! YOU SHOULD PUBLISH IT
Poppy Young chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Nawwwwww
kiko280 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
What she actually going to las Vegas?
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »