Reviews for The Seal of Trust
Bill chapter 18 . 9/13
Add lemons. Hard lemons!
Paul chapter 17 . 9/13
Needs lemons. Hard lemons!
Gabe chapter 14 . 9/12
Lemons and betas. I want to be a beta. This story needs lemons.
Bob chapter 10 . 9/11
Gabe chapter 9 . 9/11
Make it lemony and it will be perfect(the story in general).;)
RoseyDevlin chapter 20 . 1/19
Awww i was really hoping to see their first bed scene huhu, playboy and playboy still haven't done "it" like whaaaaat XD dammit i wanted to see huge lemon for making me suffer with those heartbreaking drama moments T_T i personally enjoyed the sequel more but having the bed scene FINALLY would have made it perfect, just saying :)
precyjay chapter 1 . 1/3
BookWormFT chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
i read the first story a while back and LOVED IT! then i found this and was like WHATTT? i reall loved this story and it was a beautiful sequal!
mystery girl chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
That was a really nice story
mystery girl chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
OMG! I laughed so hard when hinata told naruto he wasd dancing with a broom LMFAO! I also like the ending of da chapter
cait123 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
FairiesDescent chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Not one lemon. There wasn't even ONE lemon. In a story about a sexcrazed playboy and a playgirl. Really? And I didn't read Dating Game. I solely read this fic for it. It's not only popular because of that story.
anna-chan21 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Its over! :**( good bye seal of trust, I shall miss reading you during french class!
WonderRin chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Naughty little Sasuke
FAN NUMBER. 1 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
This is such a good story I told my friend to read it and they said they liked it so now I'm thinking about writing my own story I got some ideas and my friends say its good, it's all thanks to ur inspiration thanks sooooo soooooo sooooo much!
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »