Reviews for The Seal of Trust
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Since I don't think I reviewed the last time (or maybe I did I don't know Cuz back then when I read this story I was scared to review-stupid I know but I thought I would get kidnapped ... I feel like i told someone this before...-) anyway
I really enjoyed this story really
It was really cool and funny and amazing lol
i loved the ending
Ijustloveanimex chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Omg sai, sai is just amazing. Its like he's always saying to sakura like Come on sakura come to daddy ;")
shahvi chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
Reading this again for the nth time, never gets old. Thanks for leaving it on here, always nice to know such good works remain accessible to sasusaku fans. Congrats on the series' success! Loved this big time! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
The Dating Game and the Seal of Trust are great! But you know what they at each missing? So many Lemon-y scenes lol
Flutejrp chapter 20 . 4/7/2016
Alright, I enjoyed this story and the other one as well. The only thing that I didn't like is that Sakura didn't learn the lesson I felt you were trying to go for. When life gives you problems, you face them head on, not run from them. I get it. It's your story and it's not a bad one. It's just Sakura should have trusted her friends more to talk to them about what happened with Sasuke. And she should have face Sasuke head on, instead of being vague. I feel like that would fit her character more than what she tried to do. Again, not hating, but loving enough to point out something that seemed odd.
Bill chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Add lemons. Hard lemons!
Paul chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Needs lemons. Hard lemons!
Gabe chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Lemons and betas. I want to be a beta. This story needs lemons.
Bob chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Lemons!
Gabe chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Make it lemony and it will be perfect(the story in general).;)
RoseyDevlin chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
Awww i was really hoping to see their first bed scene huhu, playboy and playboy still haven't done "it" like whaaaaat XD dammit i wanted to see huge lemon for making me suffer with those heartbreaking drama moments T_T i personally enjoyed the sequel more but having the bed scene FINALLY would have made it perfect, just saying :)
precyjay chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
nice
BookWormFT chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
i read the first story a while back and LOVED IT! then i found this and was like WHATTT? i reall loved this story and it was a beautiful sequal!
mystery girl chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
That was a really nice story
mystery girl chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
OMG! I laughed so hard when hinata told naruto he wasd dancing with a broom LMFAO! I also like the ending of da chapter
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »