Reviews for There's This Girl
angel rhythm chapter 1 . 7/11
How cute ,so kikyo is also sweet get through the point it is preety good.
Cartwheellou chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
You TOTALLY had me over a barrel! I was sure Inuyasha was calling Kikyo for coffee. Good job!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I liked the little suspense parts and how everyone found each other. It was a really cute story! Good job lol
M
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very sweet!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
i liked that kikyou wasn't given the usual 'bitch' role that is so common in fanon. this was sweet and i'm happy he was given the best advice he needed to get his head on straight. been a fan of your work for a while now but not sure if i already reviewed this, if it goes through i'll know that i haven't and if it doesn't you won't see this. ;p

reading your profile and noticed you liked 'rurouni kenshin'. i'm not sure if you're still watching anime or care but i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remberance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the first one online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google it) go there and type in rurouni kenshin... click on the pic of the movie and then ignore where it says to watch it and scroll down below the actors' pictures and click where it says: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) -it can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon.
enjoy!
InuKagz4everfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was amazing!
I loved it!
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So cute and awesome, loved it to tears! :D
Vy Aileen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This sorry is beautiful. AOL you hard work it's reflected on this one shot. It really warmed my heart.

_Vy
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This oneshot is very simple and plain (not flowery written), but very cute. Ahhh, more Inukag moeness
InuGome chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ahh. Lovely, just lovely! I love the story, and I especially love the little quote at the end. Yes. Number one, I love quotes! Haha! I just had to say that, didn't I? Number two, it's true. We all need some inspiration. And finally, number three, not giving up, I believe, is one of the main lessons of this story. Sure, it's a romance fic, but the two of them . . . you can clearly see that they're meant to be. Not just as best friends, but something more. Much, much more. Great, awesome, wonderful job you did on this piece! This is absolutely the reason why I never stop reading fanfiction. Fics like this keep me searching the web for good stories, and authors like you keep me reading on!
k.shirley chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I think you expect to see this sentence, ' You surprise me..' You let everyone think that Inuyasha called Kikyo and go out for a date but no.. Nice plot Nice story too Like it
starfireten chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I lovee it, its perfect, I dont see any mistakes, and again PERFECT!

I hope you could read one of my stories,

~Starfireten