Reviews for Your Loving Secret
daisyorlena chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I loved this it was tragic with unrequited love and I almost gave up hope for poor Pomona but the ending was perfect. Never would've considered these two but you made it work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was an excellent story. First one i ever read with Proffessro McGonagall? Is that how you spell it? I kept expecting her to get back together with Pomona and become lesbian.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, this was lovely. So nicely in character, and it was heartbreaking at points. Really good job :)
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is great- the reactions ilicited etcetera were done very well... Keep it up!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was fabulous, the perfect amount of angst with a lovely ending. I've never imagined Pomona with Minerva, but I loved this anyway.

-miss mcGonagle
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This is lovely. It was heartbreaking to see Pomona reveal she had written the letters, even though she knew what it would do to them. I am so glad you made it better in the end. I loved the ending. So very sweet. Thank you for sharing.

happy writing,

Kinnigan chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That warmed my heart. Well writen, well done. Almost made me cry, then made me giddy at the end. _
ArtemisKage chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Beautiful, light, refreshing...all the qualities in a good fic...nice job.