Reviews for Shoo Flu, Don't Bother Me
That One Kid chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Heh heh heh... Riddles McNygma. I love Eddie-poo when he's all sick like that. But I also need to find out who Captain and Al are because I lose at life. Good job once again!
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
aw poor riddler, D: stupid batman D

riddler freakin out thinkin he was dead again XD
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
LOL poor Eddy brought down by a flue *gives him a ton of chicken soup and sighs* know how that goes being brought low by being sick anyways wonderful story:)
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
ANOTHER opportunity, eh?

I loved the short scene where Batman finds Nygma in the stormdrain. Short as it was, it made me giggle a lot. _
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I absolutely love your writing, and the freudian slip was great - was it intentional? Heh. I love the way you get the bad guys into horrible situations - Riddler being found out by the Bat after all... XD

Hehe, I look forward to your next tale - maybe another chapter? And its amazing how long that list/timeline is. :D Thanks for a great chapter! Definitely entertaining!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
very clever, liked this story.

E.
JaDE-rUst chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
And the winner is...! YOU by a land slide!

*cheers*

Fantastic as usual, I loved Batman nabbing him at the end...
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Heehee! I love it! Heehee!

And, by the way... POKING YOU TO POST EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ELSE!
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh no poor Eddie. They are realy puting the guy through psychological torture with the 'next time you see us you'll be dead' thing. I'm glad he got rid of the flu though I'm a bit puzzled why antibiotics worked as he had a viral rather than bactirial infection. Good story.
Twinings chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
-fights to contain giggles so as not to wake the first mate-

-nose starts bleeding-

Oh, dear...this hasn't happened in years...

So, maybe it's just the blood loss talking, but HEE HEE SQUEE!

(I bow before the superior race-runner.)