Reviews for Petal Burial
revenence chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
well written and beautiful. There's a unique originality at how you authentically portrayed the characters.
illjwamh chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I liked that a lot. Despite the slightly implausible nature of a kunoichi being susceptible to rape (and you helped sell that with her emotional state), this was a good little story. You really managed to get inside her head, and I think your portrayals of the characters - particularly Shikamaru - were spot on.

The one glitch I had was the scene in the flower shop when Sakura shows up; it seems like Ino ran away and then is suddenly there again. You might want to take another look at that transition. Otherwise, great job.
Lechu chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Touchy and delicate. Not OOC at all. Very, very well written.
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
wow.

that is the only thing that comes to me. this was just so...wow. i can't put it into words. this was just so damn good, no great, no...amazing...

you really outdid yourself on this one. i loved the play of emotions and all the issues ino has to deal with at once. the almost rape was actually a nice touch. you know what i mean XD

well, this is going to my favorites. sorry i can't leave a better review, but this is just so mindblowing that i can't think!
Yugao chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Nicely done, very deep and touching. Ino didn't seem that emo, to tell you the truth... she sounded a lot like herself, unpredictable, fiery, and prone to mood swings (haha). In any case, it was very interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thanks for the good read.
Luna Forest chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
aw! loved it! note: he didnt join the akatsuki, he went to ochimaru or how ever you spell it...