Reviews for Noses
Churuya-san chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
morbidity:

You don't go reviewing on other people's stories and ask them to review yours. And the fact that "death will do them apart" is pretty much not gonna happen at all,unfortunately for you, dear AsuCaga fan.
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I liked this one. It was pretty straightforward but really enjoyable. Could see the characters acting like this.

Not to say I don't like AthrunxCagalli. But I like Meyrin so nothing wrong with enjoying this. I think...
The Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Fluff...oh how I love fluff...especially fluff with such an incredible pairing! Also, I'm still reading Second Love, so don't worry!

Review:

Wow Meyrin seems very straight-forward...cute actually!

Ah, short but cute! First kiss with Athrun...I bet Meyrin is so happy! Really cute, I must add to favourites, and to my community! Very fluffy, but still very cute! You're also one of my top authors.
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aw, I love how Athrun suddenly got all stuttering and absent-minded! He's so cute when cornerned! Love your descriptions!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Please don't forget about Second Love! It would be great if you could update it sometime.
morbidity chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
i like the story...

Don't like the pairing...

Sorry, a hard core asucaga fan who believes that only death will do them part...

When I upload mine, hopefully soon... Will you read it and review on it too?
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That was so adorable! Just the right amount of fluff, combiened with my fav pairing! It's just so kawaii!

Adored it!
Aspicia chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw how sweet! *squeals* It's simple, yet really lovely!
nkitty29 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
CUTE! - I love the idea. Such a simple idea created this work of art. It's perfect, not too fast nor slow. Everything falls into place nicely.

We always need some fluff here and there. -
ri-kun chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Just like you said, it's something fluffy for all Athrun and Meyrin lovers. There's nothing inappropriate or ill-fitting in this simple story. Just like all your stories, everything's perfectly balanced. Now that's just amazing! It's a sweet story that deserves some acknowledgment from each Athrun and Meyrin-shipper.

Good work, JLGuyer! Your stories continue to impress me with its beautiful simplicity as well as sharp, perfect pacing.