Reviews for Bloodred Eyes
Chillman22 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I think Vampire-Ino might be a good idea, then Naruto can help her sort her mind out, no pun intended.
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Loved it
Alyssa chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

UPDATE b/c i love it so far its funny, gory, and just plain amazing. Also I would love it if we got to see more of Seras in the story
Zayabel13 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
OMG UPDATE SOON! I know you might not like this idea... but maybe add a tiiinnnnyyyyy drop of yaoi in there?
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Lovely. Has this been abandoned?
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Lovely. Cattle bit is a little freaky though, and from what I know you can only turn someone of the opposite gender in Hellsing, but whatever.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Lovely. The Alucard bits at the end tell me it is very wise of you to pick Seras. The black suit guy reminds me of that one vampire in Fate/stay night.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lovely.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
I suspect Naruto may assist in the creation of the eye, with Seras' help. Hereafter is my humble suggestion, feel free to ignore it if you so wish:

Night Queen's Eye: This eye, developed/grown with the combined skills of the Kyuubi no Yoko and the No Life Queen Seras Victoria, allows some vampiric actions.

First is the suppression of the human will, as the Yamanaka have always had an affinity for the mind arts. (Hellsing Ultimate shows Alucard using his Glamour to this end in the hotel lobby.)

Second is the very wide-angle sight (through solids, if need be) of life, particularly life with blood. In beings with a bloodstream, the Eye allows detailed insight to and knowledge of it, similar to the Byakugan's sight of chakra networks. It's very possible to take advantage of this insight.

Third would be the direct theft of knowledge from any meeting Ino's Nightgaze, similar to how vampires gain the knowledge of those they feed upon.

The first and third powers require direct gaze upon the target (into his or her eyes at first, less restricted over time), but the second works whenever she so wishes, even when her Night Queen's Eye is covered.

A side effect is Ino's diet becoming more carnvorous. Vegetables are still required, but meat intake will likely be increased and somewhat rarer, as in less "well-done".
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
The Major cyborg ate food. Admittedly, Clockwork Nazi didn't actually draw nourishment from it, but he ate.

I figure it's a matter of taste, more than anything.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
"You will not rise. I promise."
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I am interested in Black Suit.

Is he a holdover from Millenium?
King of Epic Chaos chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
pretty damn good
Kudou Shinichi chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Naruto can inject hgh to grow taller if he can't stimulate his pituitary well enough, additionally if the fox can make chakra coils then I bet the fox could make a secondary or tertiary pituitary gland. Currently humans use artificial hgh, but when it was first used hgh was taken from cadavers and then injected (sounds vampiric). Unfortunately injecting cadaver hgh results in a disease, although for the purpose of fanfiction he could use medical chakra, youkai, or vampire energies to fix that. Also I'm not sure how cadaver hgh is acquired so maybe draining blood already takes away the gh transport system. Making Naruto short is cute, but to a vampire with access to chakra I doubt shortness of stature is an unsurmountable challenge. Especially because he could break and heal his bones over and over to gain height the russian way. I really like that ino is scarred, that's the first time I've ever read that and find it interesting and a nice solution to her weakness as a ninja. I think Ao is a kiri shinobi who acquired an unsealed byakugan, it'd be kind of badass if Ino lives with one eye for a while and then once she is tough enough snatches eyes from her enemies and wears them like jewelry (blue eye for casual wear, green eye for special days, red or purple to match her dress, a dojoutsu for missions). It would make her 'girly' in a gruesome way and it has vampiric undertones that match the theme. Obviously some knowledge of medicial techniques would be necessary to perform the swaps, but maybe her telekinesis could also enable her accerorizing ala Sylar from Heroes. Just a thought, awesome short story!
vizard hollow chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
will naruto get to use his familiar abilities soon?