Reviews for One Chance Too Many
Forever Mesmerised chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Excellently written, I wish there were more Piz/Veronica fics like this one. So in character, and sweet. Poor guy, I always feel sorry for him, since Veronica leads him on time after time. If only they could actually be together?

But anyway, this was great, and I found nothing to criticise, so well done! :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
nice, a LoVe fic that doesn't make Piz sound like an 'walk-all-over' idiot.

Thank you.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh my God. I loved that. I wish it would really happen though...maybe you should speak to the writers. lol. Well, you did a great job. I got really into it you should have continued.
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i thought it was good, i would like to see v date piz, for awhile, something different. good job
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i really like this. i am a die hard LoVe fan, but I adore Piz. Great fic!
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i thought this was really good, and a realistic portrayal of piz's thoughts and his standing with veronica.

though, i wasn't sure if those things he was asking himself in the quotes were his thoughts or him speaking outlous. if they were thoughts, then they should have been italicized, not in quotes. if they were him talking outloud...haha

oh, and logan doesn't have "movie star" good looks. he's pretty average looking. it's his personality that makes him who he is. piz on the other hand...very attractive. :)

im sort of wondering why you decided to just end this with just a one-shot, becuase it IS good, but whatevs.

oh, and im not so sure what's going on at the bottom of the page, but okay!

basically, i liked it! write more stories about piz, please!