Reviews for In Cold Blood
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 15h
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! I just LOVE it when fanfiction meets realism, cause seriously what naive masicitic idiot would forgive and forget no matter how horribly they were treated. Not in the real world they wouldn't.
Hail Odious fits your description st the end there.
littleditto chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Interesting twist. After everything that's happened to him, he deserves it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Love it. Love everything about it.
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Now that I think about it I don't think I've seen a fic where he stays where he moved, or a fic where he just stops caring about all that dramatic stuff. Great fic, btw.
Difdi chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
If punishing Harry for his 'crimes' under Ministry law is illegal by treaty, how did they manage to exile him without starting a goblin war?

Or are those increased interest rates part of a trade war?
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Suprised LM didn't contract to kill AD! he was the cause of all the shit in HP life: LV killed his parents but AD put him with the Dursleys, revealed what happened to the WW to make HP a hero etc.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
*snickers* I enjoyed this story WAAAAAYY too much. :XD
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Harry the Hitman, it does have a nice ring.
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Quick and to the point. Nice!
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Nice
Zyenna chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is fantastic! I always wondered when someone would write a story like this I just could never get it started myself. Well written, if a bit fast paced... bit good.
darridle chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Nao I wanna read bout: Ministry etc sentence Harry to death n try to execute him per w/e, goblins storm the area say: nopes, no can do, is gainst the rules, goblins take over wizzy world lolz :P
NakedFury chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
"The entire story was a build up to the end, I haven't seen a Harry gets kicked out of the wizarding world and tells them no when they need him again. He always agrees to come back in the end, Naruto fics do this too. Just once I wanted to see the hero tell them to go to hell and get on with his life. Though Harry the Hitman could be a fun fic too."

Actually you are right I haven't found a single screw England or konoha type story. Hell with Harry even if he was raised by good parents outside England they always, ALWAYS make him return to study in sucky Hogwarts "because he wants to experience what his parents did" lame ass excuse.