Reviews for In Cold Blood
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Just once I'd like to see this ending too.

Never trust a betrayer.

Rev
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Brilliant!:3
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Good choice Harry. Unfortunately Harry didn't kill Dumblebore, moRon, and a few others including Lucky Lucy and the Ferret.
Joshua the First chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ron's idiocy never cease to amuse me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
"taking the reigns" reins
"who's deaths" whose
"you'd loose yourself in all" lose
"Dumbledore was close to loosing control." losing
Extraneous quote: "The "Ministry

I thought he would be immune to most ministry laws? Oh well. Not a bad one-shot. Inherits Helga's cup too.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Love the ending. My fic that crosses over with Durarara! has Harry call out the Wizarding World on their bullshyte after he hears the cliched talk of them betraying him and snaps, by DESTROYING HIS WAND and just living as a Muggle. He runs away and lives on his own as a criminal and his wand had a tracking charm on it, so without it, he can be as invisible as possible. Boy, do Hermione and Snape get a surprise when they find Harry has become a sociopath. The real Harry Potter would have snapped under all that pressure and lost his mind.

Too bad Harry doesn't leave the Wizarding World and live as a Muggle. It's a fascinating concept that sadly, most people don't do, or don't execute very well. Your tale is very good, indeed. You're not the only one who hates the hypocrisy of those magical idiots. With friends like these, who needs enemies, huh? XD Well, continue writing, please.
Winoniel chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Loved it! Great little fic.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This one was certainly interesting, but very weird, too.
Laconeko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
There was a fic called "Harry Potter and the Irish Choice" which has a similar end if I recall correctly. The 'lightsiders' always seems a bit too soft to win a war and keep it won.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
timunderwood9

Unethical to not kill Lucius? This is not Harry's obligation. If Britain can't deal with their own shit then they deserve this.
sena chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
you are awesome as always!
The Red Dementor chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Amusing
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Harry the Hitman makes me think of a Harry taken in and trained by the agency who trained the hitman in the Hitman video games, I'd love to see a fic of that!
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Damn impressed, it may be cruel but it works. Liking the finishing touches too.