Reviews for Thief
Trans chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
mah! That was so cool. I always wondered what it would have been like if Tsuzuki had gone to get Hisoka. I like how you mangaged to sneak Muraki in there as his doctor, and Tsuzuki there on a case. It all seemed to fit, and was cute beyond belief.

The last bit with 'the girl whose always been there' was awesome as well.
Historialis chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Good writing, interesting AU, though still Tsu and His no doubt. Bice the way you adapted the Tsubaki heart condition stuff into Hisoka. But who was the girl? Please tell me I'm dying to know!

Well done.
yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
very nice! I think the little girl was hisoka's sister, she was born and killed immediately, therefore, as Hisoka's older sister, she was always watching him, waiting for the day they could be together...or so I think _
laustic chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was good and I enjoyed reading it. I'm curious to know who that girl was at the end?
kim chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
It's nice though there are some things that I can't understand to the point I read it again. I suggest you make your intentions more clear... or somewhat direct to the point. But not so much or there would be no thrill nor suspense. Practice makes perfect... and have balance on your works. You have potential.. really! Do your best. I hope that you would make more fanfics, I am a fan for authors of fanfiction just like you. I would also like to make one but I don't have time... But you're starting great, the story is nice.
Eternity's Heir chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*smiles* Kawaii! Very good job. I really liked the part about the little girl, an interesting add-on. Great one-shot!

JA!