Reviews for Surrender
DPWithSpider chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I was pleasantly pleased.
is the best PhantomxAlviss I've read, I hope to read more of this unusual couple for your part
DPWithSpider chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Uhm...I like n0n
kashiwagi miyana chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
ah! i love your story so much keep keep up the good work ganbatte ne. i hope we can be friends.
Alviss Crazed Fan chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Actually, I have no reason why I haven't reviewed it yet... Loved it, it's really good. XD Write more fics. I'm looking forward to more.
Akari-chan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Wow,this is /really/ good, I loved. It's so hard to come upon a fanfic thatdescribes myexact feeling towards this couple! I felt this pass the emotions from the anime, except, well, a little funnier since it's Alviss POV (something that I appreciated too). The random made words areso happy! I also like doing this, it reminds me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy! Have you read this book? It's very funny and good, you should!

Mep, let's get back to your fanfic! The insertion of the song is PERFECT! Acutally I didn't even realized it was a song at first, I thought it was Phantom's thoughts. This was great dear, keep on writing PLEASE.
Aqua Alta chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Aah... That's very good! Ah-mazing! You're the one who has a real knack here instead of me (grins). Write more?
Marchenplushie28 chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Wow. Just wow. That was absatively posolutely FANTASTIC! You really made the picture of their love [although I'm not sure it even really exists]. I hope to see more MAR fics from you!
Marchenplushie28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Can't wait for the rest of it! ;)
Aqua Alta chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Good one! Love it! Al is confused again I think people like to write Al-niichan as confused, hypnotized, or angsty, nee? But, all after all, good one! Write more!