Reviews for Learning Curve
go-sullivan chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Yeah, Tara. Totally forget about Willow. Willow who is my least favorite character when it comes to cannon. Well, after Riley and Kennedy.
go-sullivan chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
I'm glad Mrs. Summers is on board the Faith needs help and can change train... So it's totally just her, Angel and Tara on for the ride right now.
go-sullivan chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
OH FUCK. That knock can't be goo.d

But I do love Big Mama Tara. She's going to protect you, you just know.
go-sullivan chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
Yeah. I don't know why everyone refuses to see that they need Faith. OOPS about my earlier review. I guess Tara said that.
go-sullivan chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
DAMN. That was so totally hot. Tara, I heart you being an assertive bad ass.
go-sullivan chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I so loved when Tara knocked Willow down a peg.

Another nice way to end the chapter. Queen C is on the phone.
go-sullivan chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
It's all coming back to me.

Now they need Faith. Shut up Giles. You always treated her as a Plan B. Like she wasn't good enough.
go-sullivan chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Pretty decent cliffhanger on it's own but adding the earlier info that Faith gave- TOTAL OH SNAP!
go-sullivan chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
No need to hang your head. It's good.
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I always thought Eliza Dushku played a better Buffy in Faith's body than SMG played Faith in Buffy's body. DAMN Eliza Dushku is win. Can't wait for Dollhouse, and the many femslash plots it will launch with the various fandoms.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
What Giles said is a true story. To me it seems like they really didn't try to reach Faith.

GO TARA!
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh em gee. You wrote this too? I forget where I read this, I remember enjoying it.

Think I'll read it again.
veritas31 chapter 30 . 12/1/2008
I'm reading my way through all your writing and so far all the stories are really gd,don't know how you manage it but the characters all seem to react and feel the way they do in the programmes i have watched.

I would love to read another long story following this one with the same relationships...please? :)
heathergirl84 chapter 30 . 9/15/2008
awesome story, normally I don't care for the Tara/Faith pairing. But you've done a wonderful job.
piecesofyourheart chapter 30 . 6/19/2008
oh wow! i just finished this fic and wow! this was awesome! it was so cool! amd fuinny! and great and everythingelse! it was... wow! i still can't get over the fantastic writing! you should be entered into the fanfiction hall of fame! oh man this was awesome!
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »