Reviews for Learning Curve
Spikesagitta chapter 30 . 6/10/2008
nice! i enjoy it though i think an epilogue would be better? since i feel that the whole thing kinda left me without a proper ending, but still it's an acceptable place to end i guess
Spikesagitta chapter 28 . 6/10/2008
i think i like the Joyce dream quest the best at the moment, just have to see Tara's now
Spikesagitta chapter 26 . 6/10/2008
is this a whole dream sequence? cos it aint making sense to me otherwise..
Spikesagitta chapter 21 . 6/10/2008
that last line by Faith, nice touch, i really like how she just became part of the whole group with that one line
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
err..im not even going to say anything about Tara being kinda forceful in those kind of situation...wait..i just did

anyway, that was, very very interesting
Spikesagitta chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
aha! now that i saw coming! yes,finally something i saw coming :P though im sure there are more thing i wont see than i will :)
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
sorry was the late review, i kinda got absorb reading

all your fics are great! i enjoy them the ones i read anyway
LunarMiko07 chapter 30 . 3/27/2008
Nice happy ending to a great story.
Estarc chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
? Why would the encryption break itself? Is Willow on the internet? Did Adam hack her laptop, and break the code purely so that they would be lured into a trap? Did Adam, who conceivably gave Spike the disks in the first place, program the disks to do that.
Estarc chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
I would have really liked to know exactly what was going through Faith's head when Tara convinced her to come back to Sunnydale. I suppose it wouldn't have made much difference or anything - from the speed of her agreement to return she wasn't too opposed to returning, or she really feels she has a responsibility to return, or a debt to pay or something. Whatever the reason, I just wish I knew what she was thinking. I don't even really know why myself.
Estarc chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
I am a little confused about why Xander reacted so strongly to not being told about Faith's visit. I understand that he should have been told, and that he is probably already feeling rather left out, so was this just the straw that broke the camel's back? Or was it the particular secret of Faith visiting and saying she thought Buffy is losing the will to live? I kind of lean towards the former, personally.

So, Coredlia rang Tara's dorm, was it? Where exactly was the phone located? Because I am confused as to how Angel could get Tara's phone number.

You said that you originally had envisioned this as a B/F/W pairing? Well, although I have no idea how that would work, if, in the future, you wanted to right that pairing (after you've completed your current works) I would be most interested in reading it. Seeing the way you portray the dynamics of three people, all intimate with each other, will be interesting. For example - Faith has a strong connection to Buffy through the Slayer Bond, while Willow is her best friend and has a bond from that. But, Willow seems to majorly mistrust Faith, so if this takes place after the whole Mayor thing, I'd be interested in seeing what it took to drastically change Willow opinion of her that much. Even if it is pre-Mayor, Faith and Willow still have no connection, and they're relationship would have to be completely designed by you, from scratch. So, what I'm saying, is I'd like to read that if you'd like to write it.
Estarc chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Elizabeth Summers? Does that refer to Buffy? I always thought Buffy was just her name, not a nickname or anything.

I suppose the point that Xander was making about Riley's stuff was that it wasn't organised enough for a marine, and that even when camping out in the ruins of a school he'd make sure everything was neat and orderly. That actually makes sense.
Estarc chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Hmm, I think I reviewed every second chapter, maybe?

So, how does Willow feel about Buffy now? Tara seemed to have doubts about Willow's feelings for her, and thought that Willow herself didn't know how she feels. So, how does Willow feel? Is she attracted to Buffy, or does she think of her purely in a best friend sense?

Ha! Willow-babbles funny... I think a guy (like Xander) would pick up on those hints better than a girl (AKA Buffy) though. Maybe not all guys, but some of us just hone in on anything we perceive to be related to possible lesbianism.
Estarc chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Well, I was reading this once before, but I never managed to finish it, and I didn't review it properly either (one review per chapter) so I'll review as I reread.

The mention of auras is very interesting stuff. I've read about it in published fiction before, but whether you borrowed the idea or just managed to come up with it yourself, it makes things very interesting.

I'm wondering exactly what Willow's anger at Faith stems from. Is it purely because she doesn't like Faith, and Faith is doing what she perceives as badmouthing her best friend? Or is it also partially influenced by her secretly agreeing with Faith, and thus feeling guilty over what she perceives as her failure to notice when she's Buffy best friend?

I like Faith's concern for Buffy being a killer or not. I know this isn't a Buffy/Faith, but that doesn't mean the two of them can't eventually become friends, which would be a nice thing to see. We all saw what happened when Faith tried to draw Buffy into her world. What would have happened if it was the other way around, and Buffy managed to make Faith into a Scoobie?
Harry2 chapter 30 . 8/30/2007
And so it ends. B has a new sister, Mrs. S has a new daughter, and the scooby gang has a new member. And I think that the PTB got taught a lesson as well!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »