Reviews for Carving Notches
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
good story

wish there was an M-rated version of it
kriitikko chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I liked this, very good work.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
yeah it irked me-no doubt about that. and im sure if it was a long fic it would be painful to handle. however, molly and rosmertha arguing was great. really liked that bit, and of course you have talent so..
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Well written. Each of the three characters are well explained, explored and developed. I could see this story being real, could understand their choices. Just a lovely, lovely job. :-)
jan chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Yuk!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was cute. I figured you would torture and kill Ron on Number 13 but I guess I was wrong. I really liked this one! I love the bonding stories!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hahaha. Wow. Man, Rosmerta's rauncy...
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
aww that's sweet at the end! I'm not sure I could actually picture Madame Rosmerta and Ron together, but if they were, I could totally see Molly having issues with it and Rosmerta trying to talk it out with Molly. and of course this would be EXACTLY the way that conversation would happen! yay! ...is this one for Quills for a Cause too? :) how many fics can you write/are you writing for it?
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
yaay!

i like this story. it's good! :D yay!
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
30th! Wow, congratulations. I'll admit the pairing was not something I've heard of before or even considered. Yet despite the fact I cringed a little I still believed it was possible!How do you do that?
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Whoa...Molly bitchslapped Rosmerta! Awesome!

This was a cute little ficlet, and I enjoyed it immensely. I like how you had to say Hermione was completely out of the picture before you had Rosmerta move in. And I'm even more happy about Molly realizing her little Ronnie's all grown up.

I hope to find more little ficlets, as well as some updates, in the future! Congrats on breaking 30 fics!

Thanks for the awesomeness that is your fic writing,

~dieselwriter
layla chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
You were nice to Ron in the 13th story you posted here. You do realize that don't you.

Good Story. Rosmerta's right Ron needs an older woman while Hermione is off studing. I'm sure Hermione will appreciate it when she returns. You never know they might share a Ron sandwich.
Dreadnok chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
ok ... normally I can't stand a non R/Hr fic ... and I hated your last one ...

but I can't hate this one! ,

I can hope that Hermione comes back :P but your writing of Rosmerta was great!

good job , can't wait for more stories
JediPabst chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very funny. I loved the interaction between the women. Your are right Ron should have somebody while he waits for Hermione and what better way than with an older women. My wife is older so I know from experience!
Culf chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I've got a huge problem with that pairing. Any pairing that involves Ron but not Hermione, actually, but I can usually manage to work myself around them. I couldn't this time. Not that your writing wasn't brilliant as always, but the pairing left me feeling slightly sick to my stomach. I kept reading, hoping for a suprise twist, but none came. Maybe that was the twist, huh? Anyway, still great writing, but now I really can't stand Rosmerta. *shudders*