Reviews for Off the Leash
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I Like it:P
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww. I love that you do these little one-shots of how things were from someone else's point of view. It makes me appreciate the stories behind the story even more.
jellybeanloverr chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love this, I really do. I always wondered why the Order didn't give Sirius some Polyjuice Potion every now and then so he could go out and get some fresh air. So I'm glad you wrote this; I'd like to think that Sirius did manage to get ouot and about every now and then.

This is the first Sirius-Cami story of yours that I've read, and I'm tempted to read some more :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Can't believe I missed this one. It's great, fantastic and funny. With Sirius involved what isn't funny? Except his imprisonment in Grimmauld Place.

I love he was able to thumb his nose at the entire Ministry.
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I forgot how much I missed those two. I'm not getting any of my own writing done right now. Oh well. If I stay away from the chaptered stories I'll be okay.
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
heeheehee... i like this one. I'm glad they gavae sirius a chance to get out. the poor guy :(. I hated that he had to be all locked up like that.

melissa
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, I like this. Nicely written, and cute.
FNP chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hey, look I have internet!

Heh, I'm glad Sirius gave Scrimgeour something to think about. I just think it's a shame he couldn't actually pee on him.
Operamuse chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aww, cuteness. I laughed thinking about how much I'm sure Sirius enjoyed the whole evening as well as Cami. I'm glad he got a chance to stretch his paws,lol.
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
The line about deer cooked rare makes me think... Poor James... I suppose it would be a bit of a Marauders faux pas to eat venison...
Moontime chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Have I mention I love my crazy dog,

So he did like the sing,

the only thing letf to do was show him the finger.

Did I mention that I love him?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
You know, I read in a fanfic somewhere where Sirius Black went to a Muggle styling parlor, and came out looking quite different than his normal sense, and without any glamours or spells to draw the attentions of any Aurors or DE's snooping around. A little hairdye, a decent haircut, some professional makeup/cheek props (my daughter paid $80 for the book for her professional makeup class in Hollywood, and probably could have done an excellent job at teaching him how to fix his own appearance. Some extra pounds, a quick Obliviate, and Bob's your uncle, not Sirius). Sigh.

Good chapter, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Sweet. It was nice to see Sirius out of the house. Poor guy. :P
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
yippie! I love this little one-shot! I was so excited Sirius got to have a night out with Cami, even if they were taking on Tonks and Remus' forms...I knew as soon as they saw Scrimageour in the place that he was going to say something to Sirius as Remus...I almost forgot for a second that Sirius and Cami don't know about what's going on with the Tonks work situation...and I was so excited when I saw you snuck that in there! anyways, great job (as always)! siriuslycoco :)
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Excellent!

{Sirius} I feel so bad for him. I'm so glad he got his freedom even if it was for only a short time.

Now I'm worried about Remus.