Reviews for The List
the-wandering-underling chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Their stubbornness was really getting to my nerves. But I'm glad everything went right in the end. Never imagined George to be so shy and sweet like that, seeing that he is one half of the most egotistical twin wizards you've ever met. Great story!
MiaCara chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
What an incredibly sweet story. I like it very much.
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This is great! I love the ending, it was very cute
SiriusJess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This was a beautiful story. You had my heart just melting when he finally kissed her and told her he loved her :)
SiriusJess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Humectant chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I can honestly say that this is one of the pairings that I've never considered in Harry Potter. You made this work. I might even search for some more Hermione/George stories. Although I did expect a little more opposition from Ginny and Ron. Maybe a tasteless joke about making her way through the family. I'd think most people wouldn't be okay with their ex dating a sibling. Even if they aren't technically dating but having dinner and so forth, for months.
Psyche101 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I loved it :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
This story was simply wonderful :)

I really enjoyed reading it!
Pentastic chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
very sweet. i could totally see ginny playing matchmaker.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Read the story again and loved it :)
TheCruelKindness chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
awe how sweet, well except for the stinksap, i wonder wat those smell like probably something foul
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Cute story! It felt a little rushed at the end? You could have developed their relationship a little more past the 1st kiss..
FlowerGirl95 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Great story! When is chapter 6 coming out?
LeniMontgomery chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I love this story. It's really sweet. I wasn't sure that she would end up with George when Ron came in - you never know, maybe you'd write some tricky chapter in which Hermione ends up with Ron finally hehe.

Lovely work. I'm really looking forward to read other stories from you.
Mistymist chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
That was such a lovely story I really enjoyed it:)

It's funny sometimes how the love of your life shows up when your not looking I sometimes think thats the only way to find them ...to stop looking and just be, then next thing you know there they are and you are sddenly more happy then you have evr been in your life.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »