Reviews for The List
D: drama. And starry rooftop talks *-*
Ellae chapter 4 . 6/23
Mmm misunderstandings. So curious about Ron's status
Ellae chapter 5 . 6/23
Hit me outta nowhere! Not my favorite pairing but the subtle, true emotions in this were beautifully painted.
Ellae chapter 2 . 6/23
Incredibly REAL emotions from this one. Normally I don't review such short stories (I'm lazy) but that paralyzing, excruciating moment perfectly describes many a moment in my life
The smell and closeness of a man is also vivid
the-wandering-underling chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Their stubbornness was really getting to my nerves. But I'm glad everything went right in the end. Never imagined George to be so shy and sweet like that, seeing that he is one half of the most egotistical twin wizards you've ever met. Great story!
MiaCara chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
What an incredibly sweet story. I like it very much.
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This is great! I love the ending, it was very cute
SiriusJess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This was a beautiful story. You had my heart just melting when he finally kissed her and told her he loved her :)
SiriusJess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Humectant chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I can honestly say that this is one of the pairings that I've never considered in Harry Potter. You made this work. I might even search for some more Hermione/George stories. Although I did expect a little more opposition from Ginny and Ron. Maybe a tasteless joke about making her way through the family. I'd think most people wouldn't be okay with their ex dating a sibling. Even if they aren't technically dating but having dinner and so forth, for months.
Psyche101 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I loved it :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
This story was simply wonderful :)

I really enjoyed reading it!
Pentastic chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
very sweet. i could totally see ginny playing matchmaker.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Read the story again and loved it :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »