Reviews for The List
mstffy chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
awe how sweet, well except for the stinksap, i wonder wat those smell like probably something foul
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Cute story! It felt a little rushed at the end? You could have developed their relationship a little more past the 1st kiss..
FlowerGirl95 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Great story! When is chapter 6 coming out?
LeniMontgomery chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I love this story. It's really sweet. I wasn't sure that she would end up with George when Ron came in - you never know, maybe you'd write some tricky chapter in which Hermione ends up with Ron finally hehe.

Lovely work. I'm really looking forward to read other stories from you.
Mistymist chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
That was such a lovely story I really enjoyed it:)

It's funny sometimes how the love of your life shows up when your not looking I sometimes think thats the only way to find them stop looking and just be, then next thing you know there they are and you are sddenly more happy then you have evr been in your life.
ladylace616 chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
Aw! This story is such a cute little fluffy piece. Loved it to bits. Also, I enjoyed all the songs you started the chapters out with. Nice touch! They all matched perfectly.

_ Keep up the good work.
remuslives chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
aah! that was too sweet. had some good humor in it too. loved it!
JoeBob1379 chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Aww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That was very sweet :)
Salome Weil chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Absolutely adorable. Thank you for a lovely time.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
aww! and all over a bottle of Stinksap!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
go after him girl! he came after you!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
jesus! poor 'mione!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
yay! i love hermione/george!
Rosie-Jess chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Aw That is so cute, I loved it! Why did I never see that it was Hermione/George not Hermione/Ron! honestly stupid or what! Anyway, I loved it! Add to favourites! :D
Lraine chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
I can't believe that this story only had 24 reviews... One of the best stories I have read on this entire web site... i really felt all the emotion that you put into the Characters and moved throught the relationship with them. A true mark of a great story teller, and you did it in five chapters... I am now off to read everything else you have written.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »