Reviews for The List
copperflame chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Wow. You're really good at delving into Hermione's mind and explaining her feelings without making it boring. And overall it's just a good romance!
copperflame chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Anything with Fred and/or George immediately catches my attention. And I always did think Hermione/Weasley twin was potentially interesting...
Zoey24 chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story!

Its the best Hermione/George story I ever read!
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Yay! My friend and i paired up all the people we know to Harry Potter characters. I am Hermione, and my cruch is George so now i am a major fan of Hermione/george fics. NIce job! And this is so like me... hm...
cheergirl1526 chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
I liked it a lot, a little cheesy, but everyone needs cheesy sometimes.
firefawn chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow...well I must say that it is indeed rare for me to be very impressed with an opening chapter. Generally I have to give a story a good 5 or 6 chapters before I can decide whether or not I truly like it or not. However, your story has definitely broke the mold, and for one predominant reason: Dialogue. You truly have a gift for writing excellent, humorous, and witty dialogue. I have no idea about whether or not you are aware of that particular talent, but you indeed have it. The entire first sequence with Harry interjecting as his wife tells Hermione of her 'plan,' particularly where Harry 'snorts' and adds "Tell her the other part." You also have done an excellent job with the dialogue descriptions, and have managed to stay away from using "she said" and "he said" repeatedly. Excellent work.
sweet-raven chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
AW!

lovely. :)
pstibbons chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
nice
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
That was the best Hermione/George story I have read so far.
crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Aw, that chapter's great! I just have to ask, is that the end? I really hope not, because I love this story! If it's not the end, please update soon; if it is, great story and well done!
WeasleyForMe chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Oh no! They need to get together! Great chapter.
neonnoodlesoup chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
AMAZING CHAPTER, you are truly a great writer and i LOVE this story!

pstibbons chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
That was a quick takeoff by George... the Wright brothers would have been impressed :)
crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
! (gapes (sp?) at you) You broke them up! How could you? Please, please, please update soon!
Jen chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
I just read all four chapters and I love it!

Post more soon please.