Reviews for Troubles, My Old Friend
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh, how delightfully angsty! I loved it. You captured Dean perfectly... so tortured and broken. I can't wait for another fic from you!
angel679 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Maybe it's the medicine I'm on or everybody is doing the rip angels heart out dance. This was great so very sad but very correct. Dean honestly can't take much more not that Sam's life right now don't suck too but everyone leans on Dean and he has no one to help with the burden.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This was amazing. Gut-punching amazing. Loved this:

After all, you know how a hot poker feels when it’s pressed up against your skin with that much intent behind its wielder.

Yeah, no joke there.

It’s killing you that you’ve been duped twice by your loved ones...no, by the bastards squatting inside of your loved ones.

Good point. *hugs Dean*

You’re really afraid that the moment you hear the words you want need to hear, they’ll be your last, or Sam’s last, or someone else's last words.

I can so totally see this as being a fear of his. It really rings true.

Thanks so much for writing. I needed and angst fix this morning.
Saphire Ravven8 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
all i can say is 'oh my god, amazing!' god, if i could write imagery like you can, I'd be set. i've seen that ep. but if I hadn't I would've been able to physically See Dean's torture and pain through your words. Amazing.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2