Reviews for Elves don't get cold
Ebenbild chapter 4 . 6/21
xDDD yes, that night definitely wasn't like Glorfindel thought it would be xD I really would like to know if Erestor will tell Elrond the truth about himself... I bet Elrond would accept it without any problems...
Thanks for sharing
Angelique Jane chapter 1 . 6/10
Ah, but if one of those personality quizzes had Erestor on it, perhaps I would STOP getting Aragorn. *grins* I do so love technicalities in competitions...
Larisya chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Oh, I DID mean to review the first time around! This was really sweet.
AnimeIceFox chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Yay! _ *smiles happily* That was just to cute! Good Work! I just loved every minute of it! My only comment is to reread your work for errors. You have a small tendency to write 'remember' instead of 'remind'. Thank you for writing it!
11Dancer14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Me again, I actually just wanted to add you to my fave author and story!
11Dancer14 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
great story!
RumorUnderOath chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
AW thats so cute! a very interesting twist on Erestor!
Saeros chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Strange story. Interesting characters.

But as Glorfindel was from Gondolin (Ondolinde) he would have been Noldorin, not Vanyan.
Oceanforce chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Usually, I don't like to read romance fanfic about glorfindel and erestor. However, to my surprise, I just love to read your fanfic! The romance is subtle and the story is so good. I just can't wait to read the next chapter and see what will happend between those two.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Great ending!
Meriagrin Baggwise chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I love how Erestor seems to be saying 'down with you' or 'out with you'. I use similar commands and I just think it sounds funny. I was lead to believe that Dark Elves were merely Elves who did not cross the Great Sea, but then again, I am no expert. I am [trying to] read the Silmarilion and I know they mentioned it, but not in the evil forboding kind of way. Ah well. I liked the part where Visha fell into the tub-not in a malicious wicked way, but because I have a cat as well, and I can imagine her doing the same thing. She's a hoot! Anyhoo, I have to tell you, I didn't have any clear ideas on how the story would end, but it makes sense to me. Glad Erestor doesn't freak out or something, he always seems to be the tense do-not-come-near-me type, but everyone has a softer side! Lovely, lovely. The hot chocolate bit made my mouth water, though (how did you know my one true weakness?). But to stray from the subject a little now, I am proud to announce that in about a month our school's music department will be taking a trip to Disney to perform! Chii (my happy sound)! If you want to know I play snare drum and tuba in the band and string bass in the orchestra (my family is very musically active, well at least my brother and I). I have been playing concert tuba for months now and have been just aching to get out my drum, I've missed it so much... some people think it is strange for me to play all these 'man-ish' instruments (especially to be in low brask a.k.a. Lowbraska, where the way they show their affection and create pacts is by passing gas and wafting it at one another; always good for some laughs), but I'm into the whole defiance thing where whatever people say I can't do or is odd, that's basically what I go for (I wanted to go to the Vo Tech next year to take up carpentry or welding, pishaw). Rock on, man. Anyhow, thought I'd, y' know, say a little about myself because this is basically a monologue and I can say whatever I want. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So..yeah...nice job on the ending. Oh, and I was very honored to be at the bottom of chapter three, I can die a happy person now, thank you!

Until next time,

~~Meriagrin Baggwise~~
Meriaggrin Baggwise chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
You story is starting to have subtle similarities to another that I am reading being only in that Erestor and Glorfindel are (possibly? definitely? alomst?) having feelings for each other. I enjoyed the bit with Arwen, I could picture the whole thing. She would be a cute little girl, wouldn't she? But then again, they're all so cute when they're little, man or elf. the song thing has me entrigued, kudos on that. Keep going so I can write more reviews and, if it won't bore you, leave bits of my own life story along somewhere. I write longer reviews, it seems, the longer I stay with an author and I put more about myself in them as time goes on. But not everyone likes that, I'm sure. If you don't then say something so I won't bore you or bring your wrath upon myself *runs and hides*! Happy writing and I hope you have lots of inspiration at your disposal.

~~Meriagrin Baggwise~~
Oceanforce chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Another great chapter. I just love the way you described little Arwen. Continue your good work!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Great chapter! Loved seeing these two always! Update again soon!
Nelarun chapter 3 . 3/14/2007