Reviews for How Much she Means to Him
Keira Tori chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Nice ! :)

sarahpurple13 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Do not be offended but I was wondering if this was related to the Youtube series under the same name. Anyway, the storyline is very good so far. Actually I like this better then the youtube version, which made almost no sense. Good Job!
chahiro in love 101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
wow
aura chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
you Really need to work on puncuation... -_-"
hochmodel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i've read thjis story many times. i really like it! great job!
Joyce chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Do you have some problem with using ccommas and proper punctuation or something?

your stories are interesting, but annoying to read

you don't use enough commas
kagome love inuyasha101 chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
is there a seqial to this story?
Moonlit Lightning chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Nice story, I liked the ending, good plot...but you might want to try some punctuation. Ever heard of a comma?
SushiChica chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I'd PM this to you, but you've blocked me. About what I said in my last review, I'm sorry. I made a mistake; I thought you were someone else. I will not apologize for the fact that my soul dies a little inside every time I read your incorrectly punctuated work, but I'm sorry for calling you on something (the internet boyfriend thing) that had absolutely nothing to do with you.

-SushiChica
dolphinluver21 chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
aw! lol! that was a nice little bed time story i read. i hope you write more because i really like your stories.

dolphinluver21 chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
poor robin, having to suffer like this in his nightmares. i don't remember the last time i dreamed...

dolphinluver21 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
i hope she lives.

dolphinluver21 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
ohh! cliffy! can't wait to read more.

dolphinluver21 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
aw! poor robin, admiting his love for starfire and she can't even hear him. hope she wakes up from her coma!

dolphinluver21 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
lol! great one beast boy! homerun! smack that right into Robin's face. can't wait to read more! i'd tell you to update but you are already done with the story!

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »